or Connect

Posts by Calikid

wait until the State of California comes looking for the Governor's cut.....
Here is a comparison of the Natural Cordovan to Whiskey and Ravello     From Left to Right Ravello, Natural, Whiskey
They darkened over time.  In fact the pull up (if that is the right term) a lot of black underneath, especially around areas with friction such as rubbing on floor carpet in car when driving or hitting the shell with a lot of brushing.     I will post pics today comparing the color to Whiskey and Ravello.... Here is what they originally looked like....   http://leffot.com/shop/leffot-ivy-loafer/
Here is a picture of the natural shell.  These shoes are about 2 years old.   Sorry for the mismatched shoes trees, I don't know what I was thinking....  
Thanks Frank.....they look really nice and cognac..... thanks!!!!!! can't wait for mine to arrive.
Those look awfully light for Cognac.  Can you take a pic in the shade?  Many thanks... mine are also on the way...
That color shell is going to darken considerably and you will see a lot of black come through all over the shoe, so the mark already there will blend in nicely.... 
The boga last on that wingtip boot looks awesome!
Great boot, great color, pics included to show changes to sole I made....      
I for one love the fact that someone from C&J contribute to this thread.  Just another example of great customer service from this great brand