or Connect

Posts by Calikid

Fantastic!  Thanks for sharing... it makes me wonder why I was buying Bass saddle shoes back then and not Aldens.....
I actually like the RL's better.  
Frank, can you post some pics in the wild?
If they are the same color as mine you will be a happy camper! Christmas came early for you, Ruby & Cognac Shell!!!!!!
Thanks, and I have my fingers crossed i won't be seeing any additional fees... Ha ha!
Yea, i was really nervous about the color as I have the same boots in Saddle.... so I didn't want 2 of the same pair, and the color is really nice,  much softer than the C&J dark brown cordovan and softer and richer than Cigar.... They were shipped March 14 and I got them yesterday, March 20.  So 6 days.... not bad from Sweden!
I got my MTO boots from Skoaktiebolaget yesterday. Although others have posted pics of theirs I thought I would add mine.  The color is awesome.            
+1 And I would bet that should you wear the #8 LWB to a wedding you will have nicer shoes than 99% of anyone else there!
I too am waiting to see if they come out with a perforated cap toe.  I might go for that in either navy or green also.
I think Navy would be more versatile and would really pop in the boot you want. .