Posts by Calikid

Carmina Navy Shell 2017 on the left, Camina Navy Shell 2014 on the right. Significantly lighter and more aqua blue (if that is a color) in the current batch.
thanks peppercorn78!  I feel pretty luck as all three of my customization pairs came out really well, especially after reading about the problems with others.  The Navy shell on these shoes is much lighter than previous Camina navy shell shoes and I hope to give a comparison sometime this week.
these are a recent arrival...Detroit last
New Arrival Rancourt Greenwood Blucher in Caramel Shell
I have ordered 3 MTO's from Carmina in the past and each and everyone has been perfect.  The customer service from Betty was outstanding.   I just ordered 3 more last week during the promotion and am excited to see how they came out.  I think the opportunity to customize and create your own shoe creations is a fantastic benefit offered by Carmina.
I have ordered 3 MTO's from Carmina in the past and each and everyone has been perfect.  The customer service from Betty was outstanding.   I just ordered 3 more last week during the promotion and am excited to see how they came out.  I think the opportunity to customize and create your own shoe creations is a fantastic benefit offered by Carmina.
I have the same size in Llubi as Detroit and they are very similar IMO.  I think you made the correct decision.
Dude, Those VASS K Burgundy are some sweet shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine feel big, I'm going to try with an insert, like Dr Scholl's. Interesting that Trickers blue is much darker, blacker than Carmina blue which is much greener.
New Navy shell next to Carmina navy shell