or Connect

Posts by Jeff

Do you have any recommendations around $50 or less? My free Ezekiel shades felt incredibly sturdy; I have no idea how much I would need to pay for similar quality.
I received these sunglasses, in black, for free from Ezekiel through a Facebook promotion. They were stolen while I was visiting a friend at college, so I'm looking for a cheap replacement with a similar or Clubmaster style. Ezekiel no longer sells them. Price: Under $50 for sure, preferably under $30. Thanks guys.   edit: I'm thinking about ordering these two and hoping that one/both of them don't suck. Thoughts? ASOS Clubmaster River Island Clubmaster
Re: American Apparel shorts   I wear a size 30 waist in Gap, 32 in H&M. Should I go 30, 31, or 32 for AA shorts?
$45 or best offer, shipped to the continental US.
Very good condition. $35 shipped to the continental US.
$15 shipped to the continental US. Lightly worn, but with some small light stains.
$15 shipped to the continental US. Great condition.
Great condition. $15 shipped continental US.
Gap Men's 1969 Light Blue Slim Khakis   In great condition.    $20 shipped to the continental US.
Gap Men's 1969 White Skinny Jeans 30x30   Small stain on right pant leg, visible in picture.   $20 shipped to the continental US.