or Connect

Posts by dgonsh

Been outta town and missed the green gats in 8.5! Mike @epaulet any 8.5 floating around?
Following up from a post back in early Jan. I was having a MTM suit made on some end of roll fabric. Anwyay, their was an issue with the fabric so Rick upgraded me to a much much nicer navy fabric. Then we hit a snag with the Chinese new year so my suit got pushed back. I got a call from the store that my jacket was in, and when I asked "you mean suit?" I was told no pants arrived so they'd follow up on what happened. I was told the pants were shipped separately and have...
Stopped in on Friday to pick up a few shirts and check out the suit offerings. I picked out 3 OTR shirts that are really really impressive at the price--promotion or not. They're actually shortening the sleeves right now (also very well priced alterations) and will get them back some time soon.   Ended up going back yesterday to get measured for a MTM suit. Since it was an end of roll fabric offering/amazing price, I'm trying some things I've always wanted to try....
[[SPOILER]] WOW. This guy sounds like a piece of work. I have been a multiple time customer and have always had incredible service from Karl and Leslie. I don't for a second believe that K&L would deal with this by accepting a return and then never refunding or acknowledging receiving it. This whole thing sounds fishy. 
Really, thank you for the method. Not sarcastic. But again, my question was about the price at fsfashion, not how the price match works. Were the boots on sale for $200 at fsfashion when you ordered? Because they are now $245...aka NOT the $200 you paid from Nordstrom. 
The method makes sense, but the above question was how they were had by nordstrom at ~$200, where fsfashion has them listed at ~250 though i do see a 10% off coupon storewide so that would take them to ~225...and yet--Nordstrom, $200+tax. How?
Thanks! Picked up a pair of the headphones. Always loved the look of the b&w.'s and harmons but never wanted to pay $250+ So this is a great compromise!
i take a M in their regular fit oxfords, and a large in the slim fits. Should I go M or L in the pocket t's?
has anyone received shipping notifications from CM from friday orders? i have not. in canada. 
thanks picked up the brown suede chukkas and the reigning champ sweats. went with an 8.5 in the boots usually wear an 8-8.5 in boots (alden indy, wolverine 1000k) so hoping those work. theres a club monaco down the street from me so if they dont fit, ill just return. no biggie.  now lets hope they even ship.  edit: im on the canadian site btw.