or Connect

Posts by dgonsh

i take a M in their regular fit oxfords, and a large in the slim fits. Should I go M or L in the pocket t's?
has anyone received shipping notifications from CM from friday orders? i have not. in canada. 
thanks picked up the brown suede chukkas and the reigning champ sweats. went with an 8.5 in the boots usually wear an 8-8.5 in boots (alden indy, wolverine 1000k) so hoping those work. theres a club monaco down the street from me so if they dont fit, ill just return. no biggie.  now lets hope they even ship.  edit: im on the canadian site btw. 
forgive me if this has been asked a thousand times, but does this mean they're shipping from forty five ten in dallas hence no extra duties/taxes within US? or are they shipping from the EU? I don't get the boutique thing on farfetch...
I called and they still said no dice. Absurd. 
stupid barneys wont let me buy my item cause im using a canadian credit card but trying to ship it to my US address. jerks. 
I bought a Size Large LVC 1950's heather grey crewneck raglan sleeve sweatshirt from vente privee last month and just picked it up from the post office and it's a full size too large for me. If anyone wants it (I've exceeded the return window) send me a PM and we can discuss $
Picked up the dark grey 50's crewneck sweatshirt from the vente prive sale. It was sold out when i checked yesterday but then i checked today and a L popped up so i bought it with quickness. Im wondering how the sizing is. For reference I wear a large in Sunspel and Kent Wang Polos. Large in Epaulet shirts. But in traditional levis and mall brand stuff Im consistently a medium in shirts and sweats. Medium in American Apparel hoodies for reference. Does LVC fit slightly...
thanks!
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the Raleigh Jones Original Thins in comparison to Naked/Famous Weird Guys, Rogue Territory Stantons, Gustin Slims, Tellason's? I wear a 32 in both Naked/Famous WG's, 32 in Rogue Territory stantons...34 in Gustins (33's do up but are too tight in the waist by a bit), 33 in Baldwin Henleys, 32 in Tellason Ladbrokes are a bit tight but do up fine...   No one locally in Toronto sells Raleigh according to their website. One place that did...