or Connect

Posts by dgonsh

[[SPOILER]] WOW. This guy sounds like a piece of work. I have been a multiple time customer and have always had incredible service from Karl and Leslie. I don't for a second believe that K&L would deal with this by accepting a return and then never refunding or acknowledging receiving it. This whole thing sounds fishy. 
Really, thank you for the method. Not sarcastic. But again, my question was about the price at fsfashion, not how the price match works. Were the boots on sale for $200 at fsfashion when you ordered? Because they are now $245...aka NOT the $200 you paid from Nordstrom. 
The method makes sense, but the above question was how they were had by nordstrom at ~$200, where fsfashion has them listed at ~250 though i do see a 10% off coupon storewide so that would take them to ~225...and yet--Nordstrom, $200+tax. How?
Thanks! Picked up a pair of the headphones. Always loved the look of the b&w.'s and harmons but never wanted to pay $250+ So this is a great compromise!
i take a M in their regular fit oxfords, and a large in the slim fits. Should I go M or L in the pocket t's?
has anyone received shipping notifications from CM from friday orders? i have not. in canada. 
thanks picked up the brown suede chukkas and the reigning champ sweats. went with an 8.5 in the boots usually wear an 8-8.5 in boots (alden indy, wolverine 1000k) so hoping those work. theres a club monaco down the street from me so if they dont fit, ill just return. no biggie.  now lets hope they even ship.  edit: im on the canadian site btw. 
forgive me if this has been asked a thousand times, but does this mean they're shipping from forty five ten in dallas hence no extra duties/taxes within US? or are they shipping from the EU? I don't get the boutique thing on farfetch...
I called and they still said no dice. Absurd. 
stupid barneys wont let me buy my item cause im using a canadian credit card but trying to ship it to my US address. jerks.