or Connect

Posts by dgonsh

Thanks! Picked up a pair of the headphones. Always loved the look of the b&w.'s and harmons but never wanted to pay $250+ So this is a great compromise!
i take a M in their regular fit oxfords, and a large in the slim fits. Should I go M or L in the pocket t's?
has anyone received shipping notifications from CM from friday orders? i have not. in canada. 
thanks picked up the brown suede chukkas and the reigning champ sweats. went with an 8.5 in the boots usually wear an 8-8.5 in boots (alden indy, wolverine 1000k) so hoping those work. theres a club monaco down the street from me so if they dont fit, ill just return. no biggie.  now lets hope they even ship.  edit: im on the canadian site btw. 
forgive me if this has been asked a thousand times, but does this mean they're shipping from forty five ten in dallas hence no extra duties/taxes within US? or are they shipping from the EU? I don't get the boutique thing on farfetch...
I called and they still said no dice. Absurd. 
stupid barneys wont let me buy my item cause im using a canadian credit card but trying to ship it to my US address. jerks. 
I bought a Size Large LVC 1950's heather grey crewneck raglan sleeve sweatshirt from vente privee last month and just picked it up from the post office and it's a full size too large for me. If anyone wants it (I've exceeded the return window) send me a PM and we can discuss $
Picked up the dark grey 50's crewneck sweatshirt from the vente prive sale. It was sold out when i checked yesterday but then i checked today and a L popped up so i bought it with quickness. Im wondering how the sizing is. For reference I wear a large in Sunspel and Kent Wang Polos. Large in Epaulet shirts. But in traditional levis and mall brand stuff Im consistently a medium in shirts and sweats. Medium in American Apparel hoodies for reference. Does LVC fit slightly...
thanks!