or Connect

Posts by circumspice

I think that tie is ok there. With blue on blue, I want the blue of the tie to be at least as dark as the suit, and you check that box
The issue is that muppets make bold declarative statements about percentage of purchase in fees when the reality is likely a fixed handling fee and a variable customs fee. Admittedly the % of purchase can hurt, but are any of the % cited indicative of what anyone else would experience?
Those EG Shannons are horrific. Tri-color bal boot with metal eyelets is a complete and utter bastardization of a bal boot. I am heathen who doesn't understand EG Galways as a general rule - why should a rugged boot tend to have a grained leather shaft, but smooth leather lowers? Don't you want the grained leather where the abuse will tend to occur? Seems to be upside down...
"Smallpox blanket"
The green loafers are Carmina, I believe with a custom patina from their shop in Paris.
They are corny as shit. Buy Chelseas instead. Lazyman= the aluminum siding of shoes
You are entering a crowded marketplace with low barriers to entry. The people who know where to source product are likely the people sourcing product for their own business, so it is a bit like asking ebay sellers where they get their stuff so you can sell it on ebay as well
Linen? What is the fabric mix? Any chance of a back of coat length measurement?
I think there is a little distortion in that photo - the door frame doesn't appear exactly north south, such that I think the bottom of the image is closer and thus appearing wider. That said, on a more classically styled sportscoat, a less-current length isn't a bad thing. I probably have a 1-1.5 inch variance on my super unstructured Boglioli versus my somewhat structured Caruso, Satoria Cantarelli, etc.
Of course you can't find shit on 8, an ungoogleable name. They deserve to go out of business. You are the 3rd person to ask on the last 4 days, and the consensus is that their stuff will make your pecker fall off. That isn't true, but you can't find the threads to know if it is or isn't, and they don't have a social media team who can find this post