or Connect

Posts by circumspice

I wear the same size Olfe and Simpson. I tend to think Rain won't work for me period. U last doesn't work either
"What do I need to do to put you in this banana hammock today?"
That is shortenable - they undo the 4 stiches, awl a new hole, restich
Boston has a daily direct to Istanbul - when looking at cheapest flights BOS to Europe, you need to make sure Turkish Air isn't proposing a 12 to 36 hour layover therefore.
Windows apps are not portable. Meaning, if you have the original install files, install the apps on windows 8. There is generally no way to move an application from one Windows (7) install to another (8 or otherwise). The old hard drive with Windows 7 may not be bootable on the new PC. You should be able to mount it, and copy data off of it while inside Windows 8, but don't expect to be able to move the applications and have them work. Only incredibly simplistic...
EG typically markets with 2 sizes - UK/US
They are the new Boglioli. The brothers no longer control Boglioli.
That is definitely lighter than navy
Why are you looking at Savile Row for nonbespoke? Their off the rack is likely to be made elsewhere
Flash is fundamentally broken. Long story short, the world knows there are a few unfixed holes in it, and as such Firefox and apparently Chrome pushed out an update to disable Flash apparently until it is "fixed"