or Connect

Posts by Kwix

Holy shit, I am clutching my wallet and trying to convince myself not to take up that TBS deal for a black pair. I have a problem.
Finished the fifth season a week ago. On the whole, the series was excellent. Best TV series I've ever seen, though admittedly I haven't seen many.
So I did go to the APC store in Paris. The employees were very friendly. I do know some French, so I started with that, but the guy helping me spoke perfect English. I wear a 30 in Levi's 511s, but I fit easily into a size 27 PS. I thought I should size down since they weren't very tight at all in the waist and the salesperson agreed. He gave me a 26 PS and 27 NC to try and I could barely squeeze into either. In both cases, I couldn't button the top two buttons and...
I'm going to the APC store in Paris on Saturday. Does anyone know if any of the employees there speak English? My French is abysmal.
I got my new beeswax boots in the mail yesterday. Very happy with them, they're awesome. Couple questions, the first more important than the second.   1. I'm flying to France for 90 days on Monday. It's very likely that there will be regular snow/rain for the first couple of weeks. What do I need to do to make sure my boots can hold up to the environment? I bought some mink oil, but there seems to be some controversy online about whether it's good to use or not so I...
1. Are all Uniqlo shirts slim-fitting? I'm a skinny guy and can't find OCBDs (or sport shirts in general) anywhere. 2. How's the quality of Danier products? I want a messenger bag and I'm eyeing this one, but can't find any info online: http://www.danier.com/leather-accessories-men-casual-bags-254010016-P3773.aspx?lang=en
Does anyone know if there are stylists who can advise you on hairstyles to suit your face shape and hair type? If so, will they also tell you how to maintain it?   Hair is one thing I am completely and totally ignorant about. I've had long hair for most of my life and I'm getting to the point now where I need to work in professional environments in hospitals/clinics. To do that in most places, I think, the hair is going to have to go. I just don't know what style I...
So I'm just starting to get into the world of clothes. I'm 19 years old and up to this point my wardrobe has consisted of plain t-shirts and jeans, so I don't know a whole lot about tailors, materials, matching, etc. I have a few questions.   1. I managed to snag a Brooks Brothers casual shirt (size small, traditional fit) for less than $30. Problem is, I'm a really skinny guy (5'10" and around 130lbs). Is it possible to have this shirt tailored into a slimmer fit or...