or Connect

Posts by Anduru

Explain to me in more than ONE SENTENCE what the point is in a PM then.   If you make a convincing argument I'll shut the fuck up about it.
  So far I haven't seen any evidence of this, and you're making my posts out to be worse than they are. Seems like nobody around here can take a joke if it involves homosexuality. I even said in my very first post in the "Introduce yourself" thread that I hoped people here were okay with sassy gay humour. Apparently they aren't.   Just because somebody think I'm obnoxious doesn't give them any right to say something like "You're Korean. We get it. Bravo.", as per your...
Sorry if I think Asians have a really cool aesthetic and know a lot about Asian culture. I know you think I'm a weeaboo because of that (or otaku or whatever) but my stepmom is Chinese so I was introduced to Asian-style culture through personal experience instead of through manga and anime. I'm taking a guess that you find that annoying because you said "Your posts are insufferable" when I mentioned Asian girls. That was a joke, btw. I don't actually objectify people like...
Yeah, I don't really give a shit if people don't like me but if they're gonna be assholes and start attacking me based on completely discriminatory reasons, I am not going to play the pansy-ass faggot and roll over like a dead dog and take it. Even in the gay community, there are "masculine" guys who are like "I fucking hate flaming faggots they make a bad name for us all because then everybody thinks we're like that." Correction - if all of the closetfags came out and...
That was ONE post, as a fucking joke. The rest of my posts were asking about why my fucking posts weren't being posted which also got everybody's panties in a knot. If I were an ethnic minority and talked about it a lot nobody would dare say "We get it, you're black. Bravo." If I were heterosexual and all the comments that are being bitched about were in reference to females instead, nobody would say fucking shit. It is not my job to tone down anything to make a bunch of...
LOL WOW I actually don't say it in ~EVERY~ post. I post a lot of image-heavy posts in the runway thread and bright future thread etc. etc., and if you're referring to me referencing my bf in some of my posts then you're hypocritical and prejudice because nobody says jack shit when any heterosexual person mentions their significant other or says anything about who they find attractive. There are many people online and off who go on and on and on about their family and kids...
LOL nice. It almost looks like it could be made of shiny plastic like something you would get at a dollar store.
That's totally amazing. Is it fully functional? I can imagine an army of little girls dressed in pink camo carrying those and looking really angry.
New fit with the cargos. I didn't try my chunky knit yet b/c I had to pack clothes for staying with bf for 4 days and it wouldn't fit in my bag lol. Colour of pants is more like first pic, idk why the second pic is so washed out. Face covered in 2nd cuz I looked fat lolol   Tried leggings with shorts for the first time. (unless you include that one time when I was 16) They're harem shorts with elastic cuffs. I was gonna wear bf's docs with this but forgot by the...
Ahh, I was hoping they'd be designer so I could make fun of how expensive they would be.