or Connect

Posts by Reinhard00

How did you guys like the Christmas Special?
I went to high school in Key West and I can tell you that the atmosphere  is very relaxed. I'd wear whatever you are comfortable with that is proper beach attire.
I'm looking at getting shoes. I want them to match both navy and charcoal suits. It would seem that the box with my shoes went missing when I moved.
Male, 23, Living in the USA   1. Yes, In the US Army still in doing the one weekend a month thing now.   Australian ad:   Being a traditionalist it makes me admire the history behind the armed forces. It lacks the emotionalism that would really touch people.   American ad:   It is a good ad the music really makes the video. They paid a lot to compose that music and it worked out really well for them. I did not like the Egoism in the video about the US...
What are some quality brands? I have tried the big brands but the quality seems very low and a lot of times made in indonesia.
Creed Green Irish Tweed
I need to check the nutritional information again. I forget exactly what it was exactly that I did not like.   I tried day 4 Yoga X and could only make it through 30 mins of it. I'm still way too sore from the previous  days to continue beyond  that. The Yoga X has been the hardest one for me so far since genetic inflexibility runs in my family.     *Update*   I checked the nutrition facts and it hard sugars that are bad for you. Many people can't handle processed sugars;...
I am on day 3 now. I am still so sore from the previous days exercises that I am not sure if I will be able to do it today. I applied electrical stimulation to my sore muscles and it helped a little. In an hour I am off to do my day 3 work out.   *Update*   I just finished the day 3 work out. The program for this day was not as hard as I thought it would be. I'm very pleased with how well the work outs are put together. They made it so that you are not using the...
I like this restaurant. It has been awhile though   http://primorski.net/
  I actually study natural health as a hobby. I formulated my own drink which is better than the p90x drink. The p90x recovery drink has a few things in It that I don't want to take