or Connect

Posts by Jimmy Choo Shoe Lou

Quote: I've started saving part of my CD collection to my hard drive so I can get rid of the CDs and save space. I've been using Real Player, and it's been working well, but I just realized that I've been saving the tracks in RealAudio format by default, and I'm wondering if there's any significant advantage to using another format (MP3 or Windows Media) instead? I use the Real Player as well, and(in my version at least) you can decide the format of...
Quote: My concern is that your en mass posting caused the forum to crash. Jon. It's truly nothing to be concerned of anymore -- I do believe I'm the only one left. And like I told FIHTies in a PM, I find your forum interesting, so I'm nothing to worry about. And sorry about the gentlemen comment.
I'm beyond this.  If you'll kindly notice CT, I've called none of you names -- In any of my 12 posts.  I just didn't think what I said to Alias warranted him calling me a moron.  It's not right. And sure, on the KFAN board, that's all people do.  But I thought this was a forum for gentlemen?
Quote: No, I can make fun of the invasion, because it sucked and it was stopped and didn't work, moron And maybe J should preemptively ban your IP's just to prevent this from happening again. And I don't listen to stateside radio because I don't live in the states, although I really can't say I'm missing out on much. Edit: And actually I hope that other forum mod bans you too. My point is, it's hard to criticize an invasion when there isn't an...
Quote: Unfortunately, the "invaders" are from what amounts to my backyard...they habituate a board run by a Minneapolis sports talk radio station, KFAN (not to be confused, as I'm afraid it already has by some of my esteemed SF members, with WFAN of New York). There are no personalities even remotely nearing Mike Lupica's stature on KFAN. And they apparently believe they coined the term "rube", which makes me want to change my name. Please forgive me if I've...
See, you can't really make fun of the invasion, since it was (cleverly, I might say)thwarted before it even began. It was originally supposed to happen tomorrow And on a side note, you wouldn't get the whole "rube" thing unless you actually listened to the station.
I don't think that, all things considered, there's a more well rounded car than the MB CL65 AMG. I'm sure you've all read about it. I can tell you that, without a doubt, it is my dreamcar. Granted, it is a coupe, and some would prefer something larger, but I do believe it has about everything somebody could ever want in a car. Phenomenal interior and incredibly fast.
I can assure you it's officially done. The fruitbasket thing was just a joke BTW. Kind of like how that dude posted the picture of Wiggum for our Webmaster. BTW, I can also assure you that slim to none of us over there are "jocks"...Just sports fanatics. Not unlike yourselves with fashion, style, and the like.
Quote: It's not exactly 'public' in the way that one can piss on a 'public' street and the rain will wash it away, no harm no foul. I have to pay for the bandwidth. I don't mind harmless fun, but I can't afford an invasion, and I won't stand for having my members' discussions disrupted. I'm sure you understand. As for legal options, there are some, but I don't think it needs to come to that. Edit: And like I said, I don't mind if you stay, just don't be...
Quote: Real question is how to staunch the bloodflow now, or is this destined to become a pain in the behind?   Ignore it and it will go away?  Or pursue other legal options? Thats the most unbelievably rediculous thing I've ever read. You guys give us way too much credit.