or Connect

Posts by Quantimil

Still available!
 Excellent! Due a good brushdown right now, but strong and supple.  Mocha suede Banburys are also doing well. 
Here's a pair of the awesome Marlow wingtips, sadly a half size too large on me. They've been worn some, but the soles are tough as nails and have plenty of wear in them. The soles have also been waterproofed with Collonil Sohlen Tonic. The uppers have been treated once with Saphir Renovateur before being shelved for the winter, I have not worn them since September. As you know, shell is quite tough to break in, and I'd say that these are still "in progress" on that front;...
US8 or UK8?
What UK/US size are the Butteros? Do they fit TTS or large?
 It would probably be easier and more aesthetic to put a few neat stitches through the pull tabs so they wouldn't jut out.
Some contrast between the shirt and the tie, please.
All of Vanda's offerings look great, but they're too wide for my taste and frame.
Did some maintenance on my Marlows today and got some good photos of them.       Too bad they're really a half size too big for me... They are one of my all-time Grail shoes.
I suppose there isn't a munificent millionaire around here who wants to give me a pair of these for my birthday:     Sigh, what beauties.