or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

http://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/2t2s9h/i_shit_myself_mid_squat/
I haven't actually received it yet, but I've heard good things.
 I have a down duvet, and even where I live in the northeast it's way too hot. I think it's the kinda thing you only want to own if you have a multi-floor house with the bedrooms all on one floor and your living space on another, so you can keep it cold (<60) but not freeze while awake. Or if you live in a cabin.
Bought a kindle paperwhite so I don't have to lug around large hardcover library books anymore.
Ran 3 miles at race pace as a gym warmup, felt pretty gassed but managed to do everything I needed to anyway. I think in the future if I'm not doing slow distance, I'm going to give myself a bit of a break in between.
 Most of them that made it to age 4 or so made it well into middle age. The low life expectancy is due to high child mortality.
 What's wrong with them? I have a cotton thing from Club Monaco that was $30 that's somewhere between a blazer and a cardigan that I wear all the time. It's really easy to wear & looks good, which honestly is what I look for in a garment. I have trouble pulling off a real blazer in a lot of settings where I can wear this.  Meh, who cares what others do? Some of my favorite people just wear gym clothes 24/7
 No. The uniqlo ones ride up my legs a bit, but other brands are totally fine. 
I'm fairly certain the whole mattress thing is a giant marketing scam. My mattress is 25 years old, hard, and shaped like a wedge and I don't really have any issues sleeping on it. Humans were fine for a hundred thousand years sleeping on leaves or whatever.
 I can't stand pure cotton because it won't hold its shape. Uniqlo underwear is not the best, though; the legs always ride up and it's really annoying. I haven't actually found a better brand that isn't $30 a pair :/