or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

Mobility takes just as much work as strength training, unfortunately, and is going to be inversely proportional to your strength unless you're actively stretching. IMO it's easiest to just do the yoga, but there are plenty of mobility programs out there that you can follow.
@conceptionist, what was the brand of resistance band you recommended again? 
 Damn really? I picked mine up in the fall, maybe they rotated it out.  Pretty much this
http://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/2t2s9h/i_shit_myself_mid_squat/
I haven't actually received it yet, but I've heard good things.
 I have a down duvet, and even where I live in the northeast it's way too hot. I think it's the kinda thing you only want to own if you have a multi-floor house with the bedrooms all on one floor and your living space on another, so you can keep it cold (<60) but not freeze while awake. Or if you live in a cabin.
Bought a kindle paperwhite so I don't have to lug around large hardcover library books anymore.
Ran 3 miles at race pace as a gym warmup, felt pretty gassed but managed to do everything I needed to anyway. I think in the future if I'm not doing slow distance, I'm going to give myself a bit of a break in between.
 Most of them that made it to age 4 or so made it well into middle age. The low life expectancy is due to high child mortality.
 What's wrong with them? I have a cotton thing from Club Monaco that was $30 that's somewhere between a blazer and a cardigan that I wear all the time. It's really easy to wear & looks good, which honestly is what I look for in a garment. I have trouble pulling off a real blazer in a lot of settings where I can wear this.  Meh, who cares what others do? Some of my favorite people just wear gym clothes 24/7