or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

The proportions look weird to me here. I don't really want to start another two pages of discussion about it, but the fullness of the double-breasted coat isn't jiving with the sharp taper of the trousers. I think you need something fuller, probably with a pressed crease and minimal break. Coat is fantastic, though.
 It's easy to veer into sloppy territory though, especially if you have much in the way of shoulders/chest. It's more complicated than just sizing up one for everything IMO
 What size are you? I had several for sale, all but one sold but I think I have another one tucked away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e570lq2h8xg
 I do both. I suppose it's a big time commitment, but it's definitely not impossible. I'd at least add a 20-minute stretch routine to your lifting days or you'll find yourself immobile.
 It's just a cold, you're fine. Just don't be a dick and wash your hands a lot and use purell, etc, so you don't get anyone sick. I've been down with the flu, though, so I haven't workout out since Monday :( finally able to get out of bed today but still a bit dizzy. Going to try to do a light workout today, although a bit worried I'll get pinned under the bar since I'm definitely still not 100%
What happened with toj?   Also, is there a way to print an international USPS label without that damn java interface? My work has blocked java making it a massive pain in the ass to ship anything.
 Mobility takes just as much work as strength training, unfortunately, and is going to be inversely proportional to your strength unless you're actively stretching. IMO it's easiest to just do the yoga, but there are plenty of mobility programs out there that you can follow.
@conceptionist, what was the brand of resistance band you recommended again? 
 Damn really? I picked mine up in the fall, maybe they rotated it out.  Pretty much this