or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

I've heard terrible rumors of him putting a pair of indigo Geller denim up for sale at one point.  I never believed them.
kurta + suit  
 99% sure he was kidding
You'd have it back and then some though.  Real estate is a terrible investment for the most part, but at the same time it's really nice having a place that's your's.  Just don't sink your whole net worth into a house.
 If you save at a steady rate for 40 years, half of your eventual net worth will be what you put away in the first 2-3 years of saving, assuming historical US stock market returns.  Don't listen to your dad. Personally, I max out the roth, get my match on the 401(k) and put the rest in taxable index funds.  I'm holding some google that I bought @ $800 but haven't seen any other companies I'm dying to get in on.
Where did you get that levi's shirt, i like it
 His colors are boring and his cuts are boring, there's no Fun in any of his clothes or maybe I just don't get the references, but I don't know why anyone would want to dress like that.  He's nothing like yohji, totally lacking the wackiness and sense of humor that yy injects into his stuff. I like his womenswear.  I've only handled a couple things and seen maybe the last 2-3 collections so it could be that he's done cool stuff I haven't seen, idk.
 Don't think that's what he meant.  Like, I have a super bright, shiny floral Dries shirt that is totally ridiculous, but I only wear it in certain situations because it's pretty much the loudest thing ever.  I'm not saving it because I don't want to mess it up, but because it's hard to pull off / I feel like wearing something easy that I don't have to think about 5-6 days a week.  I have a number of things like that. For reference:  [[SPOILER]]
 Yeah, max our your roth ($5500) and put the rest into a taxable account, set it to auto-withdraw, and just forget it exists for awhile.