or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

What's good on netflix?
If you have another activity or two it makes life a lot easier when you realize you can't lift heavy for a couple weeks. We've got a pretty good climbing scene; BKB is close to you and an awesome gym. The downside is it's $100/month but they do have a weightroom. 
Man, B&S moves real slow these days huh?
Great condition, from the spring 2013 collection. size 50 and fits true, 100% viscose, single chest pocket.   S2S: 18" P2P: 21.5" Back Length: 29"
100% cotton micro-rib mainline tank in brown. Size L and fits true. Great condition, still hugs tight and no fraying whatsoever.
Sand color, 100% cotton, purchased new by me and worn once. Fits TTS
Like-new condition, I purchased this brand new and only wore it twice. 100% cashmere with leather elbow patches. Sorry about the wrinkles; it's cashmere so they should come right out with a light spritzing I am just in a hurry. Stored flat.   Size Large   S2S: 17" P2P: 21" Arm: 27" Back Length: 28"
 This is very good advice, I had the same issue and had to drop the weight on my squat by like 75 pounds. In the long run it was much better, since I also added a lot more depth and probably fixed other form problems I didn't even know about. I wouldn't squat in dress shoes. What if you slip? What if the cheap heel shatters under load?
 Walking sideways with a band around your leg & lateral leg raises with a band will work the adductors (?); side planks while keeping the lower foot raised and certain types of lunges will work the abductors. 50/50 chance I have ab/ad reversed, but just google around for exercises. There are a ton of PT-type movements for these since they're a common point of injury.
Thanks. It's a 1.6x, so 135mm equivalent. It's not the only use I'd have for the lens, it's just the current need I have that my existing kit can't handle - I'm sure it would be great for portraits and even landscapes, and other things I haven't considered since I haven't really shot with a lens this long.