or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

Never got this - why not just use a sauce pan? Seems easier to clean
 I do a set of pendlay rows every time i bench, but I also do chest flyes, DB chest presses, dips etc and don't always match it with an opposing back movement. But some of the other non-lifting activity I do works the back pretty heavily but doesn't do much for the chest.  My working weight for rows is almost exactly matched with my bench right now, although my PR for bench is a good bit higher. What are some good exercises for shoulder mobility? I've realized that my...
What's good on netflix?
If you have another activity or two it makes life a lot easier when you realize you can't lift heavy for a couple weeks. We've got a pretty good climbing scene; BKB is close to you and an awesome gym. The downside is it's $100/month but they do have a weightroom. 
Man, B&S moves real slow these days huh?
Great condition, from the spring 2013 collection. size 50 and fits true, 100% viscose, single chest pocket.   S2S: 18" P2P: 21.5" Back Length: 29"
100% cotton micro-rib mainline tank in brown. Size L and fits true. Great condition, still hugs tight and no fraying whatsoever.
Sand color, 100% cotton, purchased new by me and worn once. Fits TTS
Like-new condition, I purchased this brand new and only wore it twice. 100% cashmere with leather elbow patches. Sorry about the wrinkles; it's cashmere so they should come right out with a light spritzing I am just in a hurry. Stored flat.   Size Large   S2S: 17" P2P: 21" Arm: 27" Back Length: 28"
 This is very good advice, I had the same issue and had to drop the weight on my squat by like 75 pounds. In the long run it was much better, since I also added a lot more depth and probably fixed other form problems I didn't even know about. I wouldn't squat in dress shoes. What if you slip? What if the cheap heel shatters under load?