or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

The gellers look gross and the silent look really similar to a rick design but with worse materials, but I guess I'd go for the latter.  What are you going for? Rick, for reference, like this better (there is a shorts version):   [[SPOILER]]

I've been wearing less skinny jeans and more new standards, or just wool pants with a straight leg, think it looks better a lot of the time.
 Which superhero? Superman is basically magic which is cheating.  Batman and wolverine are shown lifting weights and shit all the time, I don't think they're "super strong," just kinda jacked.  Spiderman is supposed to be able to lift 50 times his weight or whatever, like a spider, but I mean spiders don't lift weights so I guess that's how you explain that, and who knows how radioactive spider bites affect hypertrophy and muscle recovery anyway.   The Thing actually does...
 Idk if you've noticed but their sales are basically empty now, their buyers took a couple seasons to get it together but they are basically selling out their buy now.
Kunk - for me, I like the way I look now. I could look leaner but switching programs isn't going to help with that.  I got into lifting so I could build a good strength base and then pick up other sports, like climbing, fighting, yoga, surfing, whatever, not to look huge or lift a ton of weight. I don't really do powerlifting anyway, though, since I do the big compounds in the ~5 rep range and everything else in the 8-15 range, and never 1RM.
I'm on my phone but it's in my gallery in the old waywt thread, from last summer. Fabric isn't as nice obviously.
Hawaiian shirt I got for $5 fits better than that SLP seems to. Looks mad short
It looks long in the body to me, also agree with Synth