or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

Who else is in Boston? How's your back doing? I'm strongly considering buying a one-way ticket into Mexico in early spring/late winter, meeting up with this girl I met in Hawaii for a couple weeks, and then slowly traveling Central and South America. Biggest open question is how do I maintain an exercise regimen while doing that... I guess get creative?
 I've been good! What's up brahs. I just got back from two weeks in Hawaii where I did a ton of swimming / hiking / camping / jumping off cliffs / rappelling off mountains and such; real glad I got into fitness because I wouldn't have been able to do 90% of that. Since July or so I've been doing yoga 3x+ a week with only 1-2 gym days. It's been really nice but I think I lost a bit of upper body strength. I'm actually right at this moment trying to build a 2x gym day/week...
I picked up the new 24mm pancake lens from Canon for a trip to Hawaii and I love it. Would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a lightweight travel lens that takes sharp photos at a really good price.
Sup guys.        Raf coat with a stark and some cheap stuff. Still need to drop off @ the tailor to fix the sleeves.
 Yeah, I think so. Thanks!
Updating the OP would be super, just tried to sift through this thread and didn't get very far.
His runway shows are totally unrelated to what's available lately, and it's not even just basics.  This spring season's show was all diapers and weird mesh tanks, but then in stores there were loads of great cardigans and knits along with the normal sweatpants, leathers and tees.
 I won't make strength gains if I'm not eating at a caloric surplus.  If I eat at any surplus, I'll gain weight, both fat and muscle.  That's bulking.   
Not really sure what to do at the moment.  Been eating at maintenance for the past 4-6 weeks, so I'm @ 173 lbs, at 13-15% bodyfat.  I don't really want to pick up my cut again, since I've just been enjoying summer, but I also don't want to start bulking and be fat by mid-july or august.  Main lifts have made a bit of progress and I've made a LOT of flexibility progress, as well as made some great gains in stuff like working towards an L-sit, but it's not like I'm going to...
It looks like be brought back the guitar straps inside jackets which was my favorite feature ever, but made them a foot thick.  Why :(