or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

Well, one thing I've noticed is that there are people who love Boston and think nyc is scary and people who think Boston is lame and usually like bigger cities. I think it depends on your personality and what you're into. For me personally, just to take one example, there are only 3 bars here that have what I'd consider good music and one of those is a shithole and one only has anything going on on Thursdays, meaning that unless there's a special event I'm usually at the...
Oh my god I would go crazy. I really need some sort of large gathering at least once or twice a week or I start to get depressed. When I was living in the suburbs for a bit I was miserable :/Boston is a nice city, but the huge student population really homogenizes the culture so it gets boring real quick. I'd love to move to CA but I'm not in a position where I want to ditch this job right now (likely 2015 promotion)
Worth noting that the city I'm living in now is nearly as expensive, and that I'm really extroverted. Thx guys.  Thinking I might go for it since it's a risk-free change and I won't have to deal with the job thing.
How do you guys like NYC? I am sick of it here and we have another office there.  Thinking of moving in Sep, wouldn't necessarily even have to change jobs.
  [[SPOILER]]  Adam KimmelLes HommesMMMx2
 You know that shininess will go away in about a month of wear, right?
 The only veg tan leather I have experience with is natural, which would be cool on a jacket.  If it's dyed black I'm not sure I know enough to care, really depends on the price difference, and I'd need more information on how the two types compare. Then again the difference between a $750 and $1000 jacket isn't very significant imo considering it's the sort of thing that lasts a decade.
I'm interested, pending a few more details on leather used, details, etc.Edit - DR only. Not into that moto
I'd go XL unless you're all legs.
 That jacket also has zippered sleeves, so if they end up being long on you there's nothing you can do.