or Connect

Posts by KingJulien

They look a bit too skinny to be something I'd want in a raw denim, no?
Uniqlo stretchy selvage. The slim straight I think.
Sorry for tablet potato quality
Got a new suede rider.
My camera is a very old canon 40D, which might be the problem. When I underexpose, i get rich, saturated colors, but if i up the exposure everything looks washed out and I usually can't fix it in light room. I actually find that I really have to fight with the camera to get decent looking photos.
I pretty much consistently underexpose my photos by a full stop based on the light meter reading (spot metering). Is it normal to need to do this?
I haven't needed to work. Actually stayed well under budget so far. $1000 can easily get you a month, or two if you stretch it, so if you consider the price of clothing on this forum it's not so crazy.
I've been to México, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, a few days in Costa Rica, Panama and Colombia so far. I've been staying in cheap hostels, using cheap transport (hitchhiked in Mexico, took tons of chicken buses in central), and eating at pretty cheap places, so overall it isn't costing very much. I've posted a few pics in the photography thread if anyone is interested. Definitely been one of the best decisions I've ever made!
I realize these posts are almost five months old, but anyway: six months ago I sold most of my clothing that I didn't love, stuck the rest in two tupperwares in my mom's attic, tossed my furniture on the street and flew one-way to Mexico. I'm currently in Bogotá, Colombia. I have with me a pair of uniqlo jeans and a pair of raw denim, four or five cheap t-shirts, two pairs of shorts, a pair of Nike frees and a few thrifted shirts which I found down here, as well as a...
Lol! I'm really hoping that this is silk