or Connect

Posts by mymil

Yup. Additions should be at least equivalent value to a brand new YH, so...
You have to use products (including conditioners!) that don't contain non-water soluble silicones. Otherwise you won't be able to get them out. Unfortunately, they're very common ingredients. If you've been using non-water soluble silicones, you'll have to use regular shampoo to strip them off your hair before transitioning to water soluble silicones and sulfate-free shampoo.
Oh... I was wondering why they tasted just the same as regular MOP. 
Mine is actually purple, not brown---the color balance is a little off (but your monitor might be as well). So they fill different niches. That said, it's hard to go wrong with navy Vanda. 
That's right.
Smoke MOP and 11 oz navy linen The buttons are pretty shiny and iridescent. I'll have to report on how it wears at a later date. It needs pressing to smooth out the creases before I can rumple it up by wearing if. Their color from most angles is most like something in between the buttons at the top and second-from-the-bottom in the photo.
How's this for a teaser. Unworn.
I got smoke MOP buttons on my navy linen jacket that arrived a couple days ago---I still haven't had a chance to try it on, but I'll try to take pictures soon!
Hell yeah!