or Connect

Posts by mymil

SOLD   I know you think Steve McQueen is really cool. Maybe even your style icon.   I know you think you're as cool as Steve McQueen. You could have been best friends.   I know you think you're Steve McQueen. That's why you're about to wear these sunglasses.   This pair has been tried on for a few minutes by a friend---not by me, I swear, I'm not manly enough to pull these off. Not like you. They haven't been worn out of the house. They certainly haven't...
SOLD   I know you think Steve McQueen is really cool. Maybe even your style icon.   I know you think you're as cool as Steve McQueen. You could have been best friends.   I know you think you're Steve McQueen. That's why you're about to wear these sunglasses.   This pair has been tried on for a few minutes by a friend---not by me, I swear, I'm not manly enough to pull these off. Not like you. They haven't been worn out of the house. They certainly haven't...
I considered spending almost all of my paycheck at Epaulet today... but then I changed my mind and only spent most of it.
Maybe I just missed it, but... what's the difference between the Weller and Caine sportcoats? Their fit looks very similar.
I was rather appalled by the quality of Modern Tailor, so yes! Much, much better in every way. And not merely because Modern Tailor was so bad.
My fit is customized beyond their ratio fits, and I never started with one of them, so I can't speak to that. Their templates are based on the chest measurement, and from there I tweaked the waist, seat, shoulders, and cuff opening. And that's in addition to the normal sleeve length, tail length, and collar specifications.   I've also tried Modern Tailor and Proper Cloth, and greatly prefer working with Ratio Clothing to either of them.
  I'm kind of really into these.
    I don't remember exactly. 3-4 weeks?   All the buttons I have are thick, off-white plastic with a nice sheen and white backs.
Sorry about the Instagramedness. I had sent this to a friend as a joke, but then I kind of liked it.       Trousers: Howard Yount Socks: Marcoliani Shoes: Carmina for Epaulet.
I've tried them. I really like the owner, Eric, who will work with you personally to get your shirts to fit how you want them. They can adjust much more than they show on the order form; just send them an email.   Stylistically, the button-down collar is a little shorter than I like, but it's not bad. The construction and materials are good but not exceptional. The quality control is good.