or Connect

Posts by mymil

The size charts for "American" and "Italian" are different. Look at the trouser page: if it says "Made in USA" it has the "American" fit; "Made in Italy," the "Italian."
Are Carmina's Dainite or combo-Dainite soles always necessarily thicker than their leather soles?
   What is happening?
Two-tone EG balmoral, UK 9.5E   http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350580340859
  It's your call. I like cuffs, so I do cuffs. The fabric is heavy enough that they drape fine without.
These are so good! I didn't realize I wanted something like this until now.
Isn't it natural in the same way that plastics are? I.e., made from petroleum, which at some point was plants?
^ It matters because a) it's not bespoke, it's mtm, and b) that's just how they do it: their hacking jacket is made with structured shoulders, and even asking for "soft" shoulders gets you something pretty structured.
These have way too much going on to really fit into any setting! If I were you, I'd get something like an Allen Edmonds Strand, in either brown or walnut. Both go with a navy suit and will be versatile enough for other uses, too. See the seller on StyleForum for probably the best price.