or Connect

Posts by mymil

Definitely interested in the Dainite sole! How much interest would be enough, and would the price be different?
I opened up the double monk in one tab because I was curious, and the bal boot in another because I'm interested in buying. When I saw the double monk had half rubber soles, I was disappointed to see that the bal boot doesn't! Any chance of getting this sole on the boot?  
But they're white.   Re: sweating and staining: I normally use only deodorant, but if I am expecting a particularly hot day outdoors, I apply CertainDri the night before. It works well, and I haven't noticed any staining from using it, albeit infrequently.
I believe there are better options to reduce perception of your height without resorting to extremely low-heeled shoes. Since I'm 5'10", I don't know it off the top of my head, but there is advice around SF for dressing as a tall person.
Why do you want this?   But: some Rachel Comey and Vanishing Elephant models have low heels. Opening Ceremony have even lower. But I've never handled any of these shoes, so I can't speak to their quality. If the soles are merely glued to the uppers, they're crap. I also imagine these thin soles don't last very long, but again: no firsthand experience.
I am pretty much exactly the same size as you, although I do have a wider chest. I've tried a few different options, but I've most liked the Alternative Apparel v-necks as undershirts. They're kind of expensive, but I got them on sale at Belle and Clive (where they were still kind of expensive). The V is deep enough not to show at all when the top button is undone. They come in a range of colors, so you can get something that isn't white, and won't show from under thin,...
People keep saying things like this, but I don't think it makes sense to match the color of your socks with anything worn on the top half of your body. Maybe they shouldn't clash, but to have the same color socks as tie or shirt or pocket square? Something about it seems not right, and I want to say because it seems overly-affected, or possibly too much like a costume.
  If the waist were not too large, how could you pull up your trousers so much? The rise of the trousers would have prevented you from doing so without discomfort if the waist were small enough to keep them in the appropriate position.
Or a spoon! Neither will erase the scratches, but they both should help, particularly with the shallower scratches on the shell itself.
Leather conditioner is conditioner for leather. Not conditioner for shoes. Just try it and see how it goes.