or Connect

Posts by mymil

Regular cream polishes are not recommended for shell. If you're talking about the cordovan-colored shell cordovan cream polish, that should be fine. But I don't think you're going to get the effect you want.
  Are you trying to change the color of a pair of SHELL cordovan shoes? Or cordovan-colored calf? Because if they're shell, stripping them with renomat or another solvent is probably NOT a good idea. Shell doesn't really take pigment, and most people would say you shouldn't use regularly-formulated cream polishes on it. I don't think there's an advisable method for changing the color of shell, except for getting a pair in a different color.
I can see the benefit of something with at least a little bit of solvent in it to clean off the surface of the shoe (although obviously any liquid or cream being applied to a shoe is going to be a solvent for something). That said, what products are strictly moisturizers besides mink oil?
Any idea what difference in formulation between Reno and the lotion might be that causes this difference, Gdot?
20% off everything at Hickoree's, through the weekend: ONEYEAR
  This ended GBP 80 above the BIN. 
^ I mean the 2000th post in this thread was written by you, not that you've written 2000 posts. 
If the tie is darker enough than the suit, it'll be good. It's hard to tell from phone pics with variable light and white balance.
  I agree, there needs to be at least a little wiggle room in the shaft (unless it's very soft) I don't like where this is going... to move, and these are 8" tall. Thank you for the compliment. 
It probably represents a symbol of the buyer's individuality and belief in personal freedom.