or Connect

Posts by mymil

Kent: between the navy pindot and the blue umbrellas (both of which I realize are currently sold out), which in your opinion looks better with your trench? I don't want to be too matchy-matchy with the colors, nor do I want to look like I was attempting to match the colors and failed.
I particularly like these two:   Though two patterns stood out as having a very interesting background: the one inherited from your grandmother, and the one used in Downton Abbey!
Kirby, you're killing me with the new crystal glasses. Beautiful.
  Very nice, great choice. Enjoy!
Is it only one this one pair? I imagine it's possible that the the leather was insufficiently or improperly tanned, so it wasn't appropriately preserved.
^ Good catch. Didn't check to see if this makeup was currently for sale on Rider's site.
US 10 walnut shell Rider boots, okay BIN http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rider-Boot-Walnut-Cordovan-Shell-Rare-Color-New-In-Box-Size-10-medium-/230874375464
I have the red; it's a stunner. Very tempted by the navy, but I'm trying to avoid buying more ties to save my purchases for larger ticket items...
  Regular cream polishes are not recommended for shell. If you're talking about the cordovan-colored shell cordovan cream polish, that should be fine. But I don't think you're going to get the effect you want.