or Connect

Posts by mymil

Okay, here's a question: I have a bridle leather briefcase that I treated with Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP. When it gets rained on, the water appears to bead on the surface, but the surface of the leather bubbles. When it dries, the bubbles disappear. Besides applying another coat of LP (when it's dry, of course), any ideas to minimize these bubbles?
   Thank you. Here they are today:  
  I meant, WAY OF THE MIRROR. BLIND HEATHENS WITH YOUR COUCH.
Wouldn't a mirror-shined couch a) crack because couches flex all over the place or b) if it didn't crack, be prone to gross finger-prints and stuff?
      Maiden voyage! Surprisingly little bloom. Carmina, Pantherella, Howard Yount flannel
  Uh... burgundy?
  Thank you. These fit absolutely perfectly. I guess it's a little hard to tell from the picture, but they're an 8" boot. If they were much tighter, I wouldn't be able to bend my ankles! But the foot part of the boot feels like a second skin.
  Thank you! This is today, their still-loved younger sibling, Marcoliani, and Howard Yount (same trou as Saturday, oops! ):  
  Yes, I believe that's right. PMed.
  Thanks! I agree, though I think Oscar looks very nice as a boot. Just not quite as nice as Forest.