or Connect

Posts by mymil

Thanks! iPhone 4 + good lighting
Cross-post of my MTO Wu from the Wu affiliate thread:   There's a cool contrast between the very slubby blue part and the less slubby red part. It's also seems very sturdy yet airy. I tried to capture these aspects of the tie. The color is far more accurate in the second photo.
Okay, I'll play, too. There's a cool contrast between the very slubby blue part and the less slubby red part. It's also seems very sturdy yet airy. I tried to capture these aspects of the tie. The color is far more accurate in the second photo. Thank you for the MTO, Conrad! I'll send you some feedback on the shape and knot once I wear it.
^ Oof, that's a stunner! Gorgeous. Can't wait.
I have Conrad's brown matka. It rules, but I actually haven't worn it yet! I'll have to take a photo when I do.
This is rad. I have two of Conrad's ties (one knit, one raw silk) with a third on the way---all exceptional!   Here's a crummy shot of the raw silk's (http://www.conradwu.com/collections/neckties/products/heather-grey-navy-stripe-raw-silk) maiden voyage:
The moleskins, lambswool flannels, and 8-wale corduroys are also all made in USA.
Couldn't resist the blue. Also emailed you about not delivering until Monday or later.  I'll give it a shot if it's ever re-available!
The birdseye specifically, or other Inis Meain fit you well? I am a 36 (drop 7) and the birdseye sweater runs a little large, so I'm pretty sure an XS would fit better... If small gets restocked (I added it to my wishlist), I'll definitely try it out, however!
Over 11" at what waist size?