or Connect

Posts by mymil

More drops
FINAL drops on all these
Final drops on these!
I don't, sorry. Be sure to keep your left hand on the dimple the entire time you're tying and tightening the knot. Make the dimple deeper to begin with (and hold it there). Tighten the tie a bit more until the top of the dimple is "closed" (the two sides are touching each other). Practice practice practice.
^ Cradle the dimple while you're tightening the knot to shape it (not quite as much pressure as pinching it). After tightening, gently pull down on the sides of the bottom edge of the knot, and then tighten it finally once more.
European Master Tailor
Yes! It's still so rad. I also noticed I have a made-in-Germany brown knit tie without a label that I forgot about... that's from you, too, right??? It's so excellent.   I'm thrilled to have quit my job to go to grad school (hence the tie sale)! Happy to see your ties are still crushing.  Are you doing well, I hope?
These napkins are dope! If I weren't quitting my job and going to grad school I'd buy some.
Okay so af = AS FUCK, these ties are crunchy AS FUCK, I didn't think I would need to spell that out, fuck.   P.S. drops.
Are Hill-Side ties not cool anymore or what's the deal?   P.S. drops.