or Connect

Posts by keanswon

sold.
sold.
sold.
I have the red babycat lace up sneakers in 40 if anyone is interested:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/408510/saint-laurent-paris-red-babycat-sneakers-40     I only wore them out once briefly, so they haven't even been broken in yet. 
worn only for a few hours - essentially new condition. original box, shoe bag, and extra laces included.  retailed for 395 USD.   asking 300 USD (obo) shipped to CONUS. please message me regarding international shipping. 
 I have 3 pairs of 15.5 cm's and machine wash all of them. granted, I only wash jeans like 3 times per year, but I just put them in the machine on the delicate setting. air dry. 
incredibly rare club collar Standard Buttondown from Ervell SS11 in pink "tye dye." I've honestly never seen another one for sale on forums or ebay. minor yellowing around the inner collar, but apart from that, great condition.     measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 17 pit-to-pit: 19.75 sleeves: 23.5 overall length (from below the collar on the back): 28.25     asking 170 --> 160 --> 150 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please...
brown/charcoal stripes, with charcoal pindot contrast collar. cloth covered matching buttons. cotton/linen blend, so it's a breezy shirt perfect for summer.  awesome and highly coveted piece.  excellent condition.     measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 16.5 pit-to-pit: 20 sleeves: 24.5 overall length (from below the collar on the back): 27.75     asking 100 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
brown/charcoal stripes, with charcoal pindot contrast collar. cloth covered matching buttons. cotton/linen blend, so it's a breezy shirt perfect for summer.  awesome and highly coveted piece.  excellent condition.     measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 16.5 pit-to-pit: 20 sleeves: 24.5 overall length (from below the collar on the back): 27.75     asking 100 --> 90 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
sold.