or Connect

Posts by keanswon

haven't been on here in a while, and just read through like 15 pages of this thread... a few things:   1. I had no idea the Emil coat was produced in navy...    2. B3 is thick and warm, which is kinda rare for RG coats, many of which are thinner and great for heavy layering. wearing the B3 around feels like having on a wearable sleeping bag in the best way possible. it's nicely oversized, which is how I usually like my jackets/coats unless they're denim jackets or...
 non-functional flap pockets confirmed — you should totally get them!
 yea, SS14
 such dope pieces. sold the lounge coat but still have the pants. the pants run a bit large; if anyone is looking for it in 44, hit me up 
 try having the SS11 pink one...
correction: RG DID design the fabric!   told him that there's lots of love from the sf crowd on the Vice interview, and he checked the thread out. he corrected me, and then linked me this lol: https://vimeo.com/44561183
 don't think he designed it himself; he found the fabric, then decided to use the reverse side of it for other pieces in the collection. it's a dope fabric for sure, subtle purples/burgundies mixed in.
 it'd really depend on which Geller jeans and which Saint Laurent jeans. I only have experience with 5-Pocket Skinny/Type D/RG1 (i.e. skinniest cuts) in Geller and D02's in Saint Laurent, but quality in both brands are pretty hard to beat. I just blew out my Saint Laurent's, and I've worn them consistently for 1.5 years. Geller jeans in general will have looser top block and hem width than Saint Laurent jeans (at least the AW13 Saint Laurent pairs). consequently I think...
I'm letting go of my black patent leather army lace-up boots; if anyone is interested, please PM me.
 damn, interview deets on point haha RG also used to do a lot of "special" washes like the sepia, but I think for the Denim line the washes are going to stay more or less consistent with the current offerings of black, washed black, off-white, 3-yr fade, and 5-yr fade. not entirely sure about that.