or Connect

Posts by keanswon

it's actually blue, not black, in case that changes your opinion at all. it is the Drifter print indeed!
 same as SS16 bballs with sidezips but smooth leather and velcro 
 good to know. gonna follow everyone's bball sizing tip and size down 1 personally for the SS17 bballs. never tried bballs, but I was always in between 39 and 40 in almost everything CP and went with 40 for comfort (I like slight room in shoes).
 I do have the cargos in red. prob the only cargos I'll wear.
 I have it 2 sizes up from my usual 44 for jackets   I think it looks cool loose & oversized, especially with skinny jeans and either my Saint Laurent or Margiela cuban heel boots, kind of a post-apocalyptic cowboy moment haha 
in case anyone is interested, the "Lust & Sound" that was painted on the first layer of plexiglass panel on the right is a reference to the film Lust & Sound in West Berlin.    collection felt very "soft punk" to me. loved it. there's also a jacket version of the moto vest (look 24) with the embroidery and patches, and both pieces are so badass. really liked the muted leopard prints, especially on the grey/purple/black photographer shirt. lots of frayed edges as well,...
 it's a great shirt in terms of design, weight of fabric (semi-sheer, perfect for summer), and details (cloth covered buttons). but when I had mine like 4-5 years ago, I found that because the fabric is so light/weak some of the buttons would get undone multiple times throughout the day. 
 you's just a fatty, stop eating all the tacos 
   I'm pretty sure CP pulled out of TK. and when I was with TK I tried to get what was available of the RG x CP shoes into the store because the shoes weren't included in the buy, and we got a few pairs of the strap derbies (I think 41, 42, 43, 45, one pair each) on consignment directly from the RG team I believe. but not sure if those ever made it online, or if they all sold out in store.