or Connect

Posts by keanswon

received tracking yesterday as well. June 21 order. 
difficult to find, sold out immediately. great condition.
highly popular knit from a few seasons ago. excellent condition - no tears, stains, etc.     measurements (in inches):   shoulder-to-shoulder: 17.5 pit-to-pit: 20 sleeves: 24.5 back length (from below the crewneck): 23.5     asking 200 --> 185 USD shipped in CONUS. please message me regarding international shipping if you live outside the US. 
sold.
 I agree. When I first "got into jeans" or whatever, I had a pair sent to Blue Owl to get it chain stitched. But now I don't care at all about the chain stitching - like Bussit said, what's important is getting the jeans hemmed to the length you like.  Really, the only time anyone will ever notice the chain stitching is if you cuff your jeans. Even then, most people don't even know what chain stitching is, and even if they did, they'd have to take a pretty close look at...
sold.
sold.
 No, the striped tee is Robert Geller, and the jean jacket is Patrik Ervell.
  The heels aren't that massive; they're the same height (1.6") as the heels on all the other boots in the Classic Wyatt boot family, which includes the Chain Harness boots, Harness boots, Chelsea boots, Jodhpur boots, and 40 boots. Ssense and the Saint Laurent webstore, along with maybe a few other stockists, have the "Signature Chelsea boots," which are, I think, what you're referring to as the ones with low heels (1.1"). I'm fairly sure that what you posted from Porter...
the cropped Engineer Pants from FW13 in purple/wine. this color was only available in Japan. as you already may know, the Engineer Pants fit slightly loose. in excellent conditoin - no tears, stains, etc.     measurements (in inches):   waist (front & back aligned): 15.5 inseam: 24.5 hem width: 6.5     asking 200 USD (obo) shipped in CONUS.