or Connect

Posts by keanswon

I just found out last night that I live next to 2 models that walked for Geller this season. I went up to the roof of our apt with a few friends, and there was a dude from the next door apt (the next door apt has a bunch of models cycling through whenever they come into New York) playing guitar and singing; he suggested I bring mine up so we could jam. we jammed and talked for a bit, and I found out that he and his friend, who came up later, walked for Geller. just thought...
I love how the Richard jacket fits loose and oversized; I feel like a homeless sorcerer artist when I wear mine.      from like a year ago:  
 checked them out today; the coats looked cool but they're thin. the plaid flannel is dope though.
sold.
sold.
sold.
I have the red babycat lace up sneakers in 40 if anyone is interested:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/408510/saint-laurent-paris-red-babycat-sneakers-40     I only wore them out once briefly, so they haven't even been broken in yet. 
worn only for a few hours - essentially new condition. original box, shoe bag, and extra laces included.  retailed for 395 USD.   asking 300 USD (obo) shipped to CONUS. please message me regarding international shipping. 
 I have 3 pairs of 15.5 cm's and machine wash all of them. granted, I only wash jeans like 3 times per year, but I just put them in the machine on the delicate setting. air dry. 
incredibly rare club collar Standard Buttondown from Ervell SS11 in pink "tye dye." I've honestly never seen another one for sale on forums or ebay. minor yellowing around the inner collar, but apart from that, great condition.     measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 17 pit-to-pit: 19.75 sleeves: 23.5 overall length (from below the collar on the back): 28.25     asking 160 --> 150 --> 135 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please...