or Connect

Posts by keanswon

sold.
rare and highly coveted Acne John sweatpants in black and XS. purchased a while back, but not worn much because they don't fit me the way I want them to. condition: 9/10 retails for 220 USD.       measurements (in inches):    waist (flat, with front and back aligned): 14 inseam: 32 hem width: 5.5       asking 120 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
sold.
havent posted a fit in a while on here... from last week (all Geller except boots):
@jwoowoo always with dope fits!
sold.
new without tags. the signature metal band is detached on one side, but that only requires one stitch to reattach.     measurements (in inches):    length: 56.5 width (at widest point): 1.75   asking 120 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
rare UC tee in black, size 1. condition: 9/10     measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 16 pit-to-pit: 17.75 overall length (from below the collar on the back): 25     asking 45 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
rare UC tee in black, size 1. condition: 9/10     measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 17 pit-to-pit: 19 overall length (from below the collar on the back): 24.75     asking 45 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
simple black polka dot buttondown from CdG Black. 100% cotton. made in Japan. perfect condition.     measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 16.75 pit-to-pit: 19 sleeves: 23 overall length (from below the collar on the back): 27     asking 90 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping