or Connect

Posts by keanswon

pretty sure the second jacket is the Dominik jacket, named after our own @novaliss
sold.
highly coveted fishtail parka from Uniqlo's collaboration with Jun Takahashi's Undercover. this was purchased from Japan, so the sizing is in Japanese sizing (please refer to measurements). removable faux fur included. difficult to find, and barely worn. condition: 9/10       measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 17.25 pit-to-pit: 19.25 sleeves: 24.75       asking 220 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding...
let's do it, dinner + drinks somewhere?
 I usually hate head-to-toe all-black outfits; I love wearing my ochre suede Wyatt chelsea's with all black. With that said, I think the new tobacco rough suede boots look kinda ugly, and I'm not sure if they'd look as good with black as the original ochre ones do.
sold.
sold.
rare and highly coveted Acne John sweatpants in black and XS. purchased a while back, but not worn much because they don't fit me the way I want them to. condition: 9/10 retails for 220 USD.       measurements (in inches):    waist (flat, with front and back aligned): 14 inseam: 32 hem width: 5.5       asking 120 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
sold.
havent posted a fit in a while on here... from last week (all Geller except boots):