or Connect

Posts by keanswon

all about proportions
I'm pretty sure the models get the jeans custom tailored before the show. and for the most part I think they're 26-28 waists, in case anyone is curious
"scab" jeans and ochre suede Wyatt chelsea's from AW13, with Robert Geller tank and Number (N)ine sweater
he says he feels really bad, and that he must've been super busy!
my instagram username is the same as my username on here - I've got quite a bit of pics of the boots on there.
also, I'm considering selling my monochrome white SL/01 high tops. they're getting dirty, but not completely beaten up; I just really think white sneakers especially look best when worn in. still lots of wear left in terms of soles, and includes the original dust bag, box, and laces. message me if interested.
 any occasion. easy to dress up, but also perfect with jeans and casual tops. I have the AW13 in ochre suede, and mine are pretty beat up; but they look better this way.
 I have that grey/white one; I cut the ribbing off the sleeves and the body, and I sized up to 46, so it's boxy and super cropped now
yea like melo said its the brown-->oatmeal dipdye and SS14 Richards
 he just had a tank under a dip dye. the tanks are relatively longer so that they show when layered underneath; most tees are probably going to be shorter in comparison to the tanks.