or Connect

Posts by keanswon

sold.
sold.
sold.
awesome boots, sold out everywhere. wedge soles, slightly roughed-out suede, elastic side gores. good condition - the heels have some wear, as you can see in the photos. retailed for ~650 USD.     measurements (in inches):   insole: ~11 outsole: 12     asking 220 USD shipped in CONUS. international buyers, please message me regarding shipping.
received tracking yesterday as well. June 21 order. 
difficult to find, sold out immediately. great condition.
highly popular knit from a few seasons ago. excellent condition - no tears, stains, etc.     measurements (in inches):   shoulder-to-shoulder: 17.5 pit-to-pit: 20 sleeves: 24.5 back length (from below the crewneck): 23.5     asking 200 --> 185 USD shipped in CONUS. please message me regarding international shipping if you live outside the US. 
sold.
 I agree. When I first "got into jeans" or whatever, I had a pair sent to Blue Owl to get it chain stitched. But now I don't care at all about the chain stitching - like Bussit said, what's important is getting the jeans hemmed to the length you like.  Really, the only time anyone will ever notice the chain stitching is if you cuff your jeans. Even then, most people don't even know what chain stitching is, and even if they did, they'd have to take a pretty close look at...
sold.