or Connect

Posts by keanswon

that dude in the background is a waiter at a restaurant we went for lunch after the interview haha
 I've handled the Canadian Coat, Officer's Coat, and the Thomas Coat. the former two are quite thin, but I really liked the weight on the Thomas.
simple khaki shorts from Band of Outsiders. striped waistband, tabbed waist closure, slit back pockets, cuffed detail. a summer staple. great condition. marked as 32. please refer to the measurements.   measurements (in inches):  waist (front & back aligned): 15  front rise: 11.5  inseam: 8.5  hem width: 9   asking 65 --> 50 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
grey shorts from Our Legacy. clean and minimal, and made with top notch materials, as Our Legacy is known for. the blazer and pants of the same fabric were also available. tabbed waist closure, button-closure slit back pockets, cuffed detail. great condition (very slight yellowing on the waist band). marked as S/46. please refer to measurements.   measurements (in inches):  waist (front & back aligned): 15.5  front rise: 11  inseam: 4.5  hem width: 11       asking...
white club collar hidden placket oxford by Geller. rounded chest pocket with button-closure. excellent condition. tagged as 44, but could easily fit 46 and slim 48. please refer to the measurements.   measurements (in inches):  shoulder-to-shoulder: 17.5  pit-to-pit: 21.5  sleeves: 24.25  overall length (from below the collar on the back): 31       asking 100 --> 90 USD (obo) shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding shipping
black Siki shirt with interesting hem detail and signature pocket detail. all buttons, including sleeve buttons, are hidden. excellent condition. tagged as size 1, slim fit. please refer to measurements (the shoulder width of the shirt may seem very narrow from the measurement, but the shirt is cut in a way such that your shoulders are meant to extend into the sleeve area, hence the relatively long sleeves).   measurements (in inches):  shoulder-to-shoulder:...
sold.
pretty sure the second jacket is the Dominik jacket, named after our own @novaliss
sold.
highly coveted fishtail parka from Uniqlo's collaboration with Jun Takahashi's Undercover. this was purchased from Japan, so the sizing is in Japanese sizing (please refer to measurements). removable faux fur included. difficult to find, and barely worn. condition: 9/10       measurements (in inches):    shoulder-to-shoulder: 17.25 pit-to-pit: 19.25 sleeves: 24.75       asking 220 USD shipped in CONUS international buyers, please message me regarding...