or Connect

Posts by Oofie

Well, I did go to Nordstrom to check them out first. I tried a few pairs and the guy told me I could go either 8E or 8.5D. However, I didn't want to buy a $300+ air of shoes after just wearing them for 2-3 minutes. This is where I got my base sizing. I did feel that with the 8.5D, I felt my heel and whole foot slipping, with the 8E slipping a bit also. That's why I decided to go and order these sizes and a 7.5E. With the 7.5E, I felt it a bit more snug (I wore it middle...
Thanks guys! Yeah, I went to Nordstrom to check them out at first, and the guy told me I'm around 8-8.5D. So I tried on their shoes but wasn't really comfortable buying $300+ shoes after just wearing them for less than 5 minutes. That's why I went ahead and just ordered online for shoes within that range. Luckily, I got a good base sizing.   As far as the shoes I have right now, I've been wearing the 7.5E for about 15 minutes now and I really like their fit and feel....
Might order a pair soon.
Hi, new guy here with some questions. I'm attending a wedding in a couple of months (not in the wedding party), and I need some nice dress shoes. I'm looking at the Allen Edmonds Park Avenue or Fifth Avenue. However, my main question is, how should they feel on your feet?   I ordered three pairs, 7.5E, 8D and 8E. All of them fit my feet, but the pressure points or how it wraps around my feet are very different. With the 7.5E, I can still barely stick my index finger...