or Connect

Posts by FlyingMonkey

The bottom one is superb, but the top one is more 'srsly?'
 Well, it suits SB perfectly. It never suited Noodles at all. The redistribution has worked fine. Also, EFV has just won the photographic prize, and therefore probably the challenge... 
 I like the PS in itself (it's a Post-Imperial number) - I agree it may not be the ideal here. The pin is a professional thing. I don't generally wear these things, but I found it mixed up in my tin of cufflinks... 
Looking very tired and needing the up-coming holiday today...    
This is what I happen to be wearing today. Since I'm unlikely to be wearing a bow-tie later in the week, this will have to be my entry. Bow-tie is wool by The Hillside. Can anyone tell what 'rule' I'm playing with here? I look like I really need the upcoming holiday...  
 Now I'm starting to think you are just trolling.
 You say that 'bespoke isn't an option' - yet you must be spending large amounts of money to buy shoes that you admit are hurting your feet (and worse, may, depending on the exact nature of your orthotic problem, be causing you long-term damage). You might find it 'insulting and patronising' to have this pointed out, but I don't see that a strategy which seems to involve purchasing the most expensive OTR shoes you can find and then complaining that they are uncomfortable...
David Reeves is really not helping himself with his err... 'house style' of posting, but it should be obvious to anyone who is actually paying attention to the substance rather than style of the discussion, that what he is saying is, fundamentally, pretty much the same as what Chris Despos is saying. It is just that Chris Despos seems to be one of the nicest and most diplomatic people you will meet and expresses himself with care and consideration.
 Try this link (the 'good suits' pre-set search from Put This On). Then narrow-down the search with your jacket size, the colour you are looking for etc.
 Most members here are interested in classic style not fashion costumes worn by celebrities and singers - so you won't find a lot of people who share your taste here. If you really want to find out where this guy gets his stage costumes made you'd be better off asking on a fan site or even contacting his management. However, you could probably get any half-decent Made-to-Measure company to replicate it based on the video.