or Connect

Posts by FlyingMonkey

Gerry, I think you're benefitting from the 'overnight' Australian block vote...
Oh, I was making a general point, not in particular reference to Cox. That fit wasn't too bad.
 I couldn't vote for something in the FC that I didn't like in itself. YMMV.
 It does blend but I'm not such a fan of the tie as a tie. I'd say that EFV does a far better of job of making a genuinely loud tie appear to be relatively muted and blend into the ensemble, if that's what you're looking for. Cleav's is also good but I'm not sure the tie is genuinely that loud to begin with. I wasn't trying to tone what I was wearing down, just for it to work. And I think it does, and I genuinely think it's among the best here, along with EFV's and...
 You'll be fine. It's much better to be ill at this stage than the night before the race itself...
Sorry, Fok, but that quiz really is a load of old shite, even for a marketing questionnaire... 
My scent of the day is sweat. (see the 'how many miles did you run today thread...)
Local half-marathon today.   Started early (8am) because of the potential heat and humidity at this time of year, which meant I had to get a ferry from the island where I live at 5.45am and wait for my ride. I was feeling very lethargic and also slightly worried about the hamstring issues I'd had in the last two 10k races. As it turned out the weather problems were completely different than expected. Far from being hot, it was cloudy and raining lightly, which turned...
 +100
 They are navy blue.