or Connect

Posts by FlyingMonkey

Unfortunately, it's more of a partner-initiated ban...
 It's not - Sugarbutch knows what he's talking about and he's being straight with you. There are no redeeming features to that jacket. And indeed, in general, you seem to be wearing things that don't fit you. This is a common process for people who come here - many of us have been shocked by how badly we were dressing. The right response is not to be defensive, but to take this constructive criticism on board and do something about it.
I wish I had gone it on that order now, especially since I have been banned from buying any more fabric this year...
 I"m Braddocks's biggest fan, but there is certainly something not quite right about the collar. Whether it's 'bubbling' (which would a strcutural / manufacturing defect) or simply some kind of temporary wrinking (not the end of the world), I don't think it's possible to tell from the photo.
 Looks fantastic. I won't get a chance to have another fitting of my version until the end of March when I'm back in London...
 Yes, and further I might add
  I am merely suggesting that you change your style. Because it is not working. Because, if you are really intending to help people, you are not succeeding.  
 Sarto, I don't doubt you have some knowledge, but I think your contributions would be better appreciated if you didn't frame them all as if the entire world except you and the few people you know are scammers out to get people. The massive overstatement and completely out of context quotes, most recently from Burke and, err, Ronald Reagan (!) don't really help either. You know when Burke was writing about evil and responsibility, he wasn't really thinking about Neapolitan...
From what I've seen, George's seems to have a reputation on the Mod scene - and his roots are apparently in Carnaby Street in the mid-60s rather than Savile Row. There are some word-of-mouth recommendations around, but I have yet to find a single picture of a George's suit anywhere.