or Connect

Posts by FlyingMonkey

As far as I have seen, they always list the composition in full and accurately. In my dealings with them, they have always been exemplary.
 It's a pretty good comparison.
 He is a dick, as many people have noted, but refering to someone being rude as 'ass-raping' is even more dumb and offensive than the thing you're complaining about.
 Thanks for highlighting this - I think I'm reasonable enough! I would guess it's because it's a bit neither/nor for SF - it's not quite what Classic Menswear people expect in a tweed jacket (i.e. it's self-consciously old-fashioned and English workwear in inspiration), and yet Old Town have never been Streetwear and Denim cool in the way that newer labels who do similar things, like say S.E.H Kelly, are... However, this is an very-well made jacket (and matching vest too,...
 Should be No.1 this time IMHO. No disrespect to @Cleav...
 Very nice indeed... and long time, no see @jasonmarshalljazz - how is everything? We were worried...
 I don't know but the 'Trisco' fabrics I've seen, particularly the Mohair blends, tend to have a large polyester content...
 I am, thank-you. And I find I take things much more at face value since I moved to Canada...
 It was a marketing term referring to heterosexual men who had adopted the alleged higher standards of personal grooming etc. of (stereotyped) homosexual men - more recently termed 'manscaping' by the same kind of marketing types. There's plenty of evidence from surveys that in cities like NY, something between 30 and 50% of younger men now depilate, for example.
 Are you going into work in your underwear next week?