or Connect

Posts by Forest Fire

Paypal only, add 4% or gift, price includes shipping to the US.    Used Common Project shoes in black. Shoes are structurally fine, no rips or tears, only usual scuffing.    Better photos can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/GuPZu
Paypal only, add 4% or gift, price includes shipping to the US.    Great pants from EG, unfortunately they do not fit me. Selling for cheap.     
Paypal only, add 4% or gift, price includes shipping to the US.    Used APC New Standards, great condition and great fades, perfect for those who want pre broken in jeans to wear.   Waist measures out to a 32, no holes, rips, or structural damages. Color is most accurate in the first photo. 
Price includes shipping to CONS, for international shipping please message me. Classic Gitman Vintage oxford, worn less than 5 times because it was always too small for me. Need funds so I'm passing it on for cheap.
Price includes shipping to CONS, for international shipping please message me. Size M - waist: 15.75" rise: 12.5" thigh (at crotch): 14" inseam: 31 with fabric that can be let out" hem: 6.75" Great pants with the classic tapered CDG cut. Fabric is substantial cotton, and drapes nicely. Too thick for me to wear in SoCal, 8.5/10 condition.  
Price includes shipping to CONS, for international shipping please message me,   Unfortunately too large for me, great pants, excellent fabric. Fits a true 31, and the inseam has been untouched. Has some pilling around the pocket area and a couple loose threads, other than that it looks literally brand new, 9/10 condition. 
Paypal only, price includes shipping within the US, I can also ship international, shoot me a message for rates.  Jeans were a bit too tight for me and rarely worn, they look brand new. Creases are just coming in and very very light fading, the denim is still stiff and is entirely yours to break in and wear.  Asking 160 shipped firm  
Paypal only, price includes shipping within the US, I can also ship international, shoot me a message for rates.    Standard Gitman grey oxford. Lightly worn less than 5 times for formal events. Looks brand new. Asking 80 shipped    
Discounts on multiple items purchased, prices are mostly firm. Paypal only. Olive Junya x Laboureur jacket: size small (using a stock photo for now, pics will be up later) ​ Easily the best jacket I've owned. Incredibly versatile and fits amazingly with most wardrobes. Very lightly worn because it was always a bit too small for me. 9/10 condition. IC for now. IC Price: 250 shipped Grey Gitman Vintage oxford shirt: size small  ​Great quality shirt for cheap....
Hi, I got fat from bulking, so some of my clothing do not fit me anymore. In need for cash so I'm selling cheap. I ship international, ask for shipping pricing. All prices include shipping to the US. Paypal only. APC Petite Standards size 30/34 Did a soak to get rid of starch and then worn literally once. They were worn to a 1 hour lecture. I'm stupid and keep buying raw denim, even though I look terrible in blue jeans. Price: 130 shipped...