or Connect

Posts by t3hg0suazn

If you want a Rick's jacket instead of the geo, act fast: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-Black-Lambskin-Leather-Jacket-/291122301311?_trksid=p2054897.l4275
The fw08 one does have a shorter collar. It's wide cause it's a funnel neck unlike intarsia, and I think that's what makes the geo look unique. There aren't many fits with collar down but it looks good here. In any case, it fits you really well
that looks about as good as I've ever seen the geo look (xept maybe that one japanese store/blog photo). but yea, after I saw some pictures from the side of how high the collar is, I took geo off my list of wtb ricks. the only solution is to buy a full-zip gimp hoodie and super baggie pants and go full ninja
ma+ is definitely "tier 1" and I believe layer-0 is as well. they are just different aesthetics
Looking for Rick Owens drkshdw Berlin cut jeans in overdyed black, the medium weight 100% cotton kind (not the thin stretchy stuff). Waist should measure 15-15.5" (or eventually stretch to this), as I'm usually a 29 in pants.    Please let me know if you have a pair in good/new condition or know where to find them.
My condolences, Jet. Thank you for sharing such personal feelings with us.  
what season is that from KJ? doesn't look like intarsia or the other "moto" design
The arms are tight enough that if you zip sleeves up and then just pull them up to stack the sleeves actually look fairly normal (or similar to Rick at least). Eating a cake though... 
yea I know levi and apc fit me (what I'm currently wearing), just wanted to find something that worked amongst the more "interesting" brands. 
Yea I think the BBS coated p13 fit the best out of the bunch, but I wasn't too happy with the price tag or how the drop crotch looked from the back. I'm actually usually ok in the top block for a lot of these (just barely) but most of them taper quite a bit at the knee (as opposed to starting below the knee) creating this bad looking ) ( shape. Perhaps I just need slim straight cuts and taper them myself if necessary