or Connect

Posts by t3hg0suazn

The JE crew actually kind of reminds me of a Yohji piece with zippers. I am probably grossly oversimplifying matters, but I think zippers are cool?
That Bergfabel looks super natural on you now, you belong together. Love the urban Tokyo backdrops too
This thread is the worst. All your collections make me rage with envy. And why do I want those MA+ when I already have the staple boot version
Looking for MA+ medium fit (not tight) pants (any pocket construction) in size 44. I want a thick FW weight knit fabric (raw silk, jersey, etc) in a dark color (as close to black as possible).    I have a pair of MA+ medium fit 5-pocket pants, sz 44, in a thin cotton/polyurethane SS weight material I'd like to trade, plus cash negotiable.     
Guidis 
I strongly regret not getting the Sentinel coat from Hide-M when it was on sale. 
where is the other IS coat available? 
Guidi doesn't really work for me, but I found it pretty cool that there's a tumblr consisting of only people wearing guidi: http://guidicommunity.tumblr.com/
MA+ sleeves are so long though. Which is just my excuse for not wanting to dish out the cash for them.
^you can actually take them to a cobbler and he can cut off a piece of the heel and glue on a similar colored vibram. I did this and it has doubled the lifetime of my GATS. I don't seem to wear out the front sole much though, so if that's your case it might not be as effective.