or Connect

Posts by t3hg0suazn

I was sad when I saw the new jackets are Made in Romania.
el Bert's recent ebay cop list has got me wondering: what's stopping me from painting my MMM side zips white with acrylic paint? It works for sneakers, and apparently it was done for boots too. Where is the problem?
Went to Ink while visiting. Egg yolk gnocchi was a nice surprise, lamb belly was delicious, most of the smaller dishes just average. Wasn't a fan of the foie gras polenta - cooked very rare and had a really rich and slimy taste that had no sauce for balance. Overall I was not super impressed, everything felt rough around the edges. If I had to go again, I'd recommend getting mostly large plates from the bottom part of the menu. 
Fuuma this is not helping your case of not being mistaken as an Asian
@nicelynice you have to embrace MadMax to its fullest. No room for comfy pants. Denim and boots!  This fit looks great for everyday swaggerin' though
somehow that avatar goes really well with Uncle Nephew.
I think that was the 'consensus'
If there was some SF event in Montreal, I would probably buy a plane ticket. 
The tried and true solution is to just drink more coffee and experiment. And then your reward will be drinking even more (better tasting) coffee.
L'Maltieri jacket: http://www.ebay.com/itm/381172310166?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Was considering this, but I think I'll pass it on