or Connect

Posts by t3hg0suazn

Apparently you can email Spence to request they ship by EMS instead of DHL/UPS. This would probably help avoid a lot of fees. 
Tried out some recipes from the Ottolenghi cookbook I recently acquired.  Roasted butternut squash with burnt eggplant and pomegranate molasses Marinated rack of lamb with cilantro and honey [[SPOILER]] Chargrilled broccoli with chile and garlic
Crust fw08 Rick Owens Geo (oiled calf): http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n140669534
I don't like blue jeans with black shoes, especially not baller ones.
What size is the HL? Sadly I don't think we're the same size :(
ghostface that is so good. the fit itself works really well, with the colors and all. then I see those textures and it's just astounding
don't spoiler that shit man. it's great stuff
Finished My Struggle: Book 1 by Karl Ove Knausgaard. A friend recommended it saying he had a similar writing style to Murakami. I found this true to some extent (lots of stream of consciousness through everyday life) but the overall tone was just much more neurotic and morbid, so I enjoyed it less than Murakami. Probably won't continue with Books 2-3. 
The lamb Rick is not an intarsia, it actually is just called "Rick's jacket". No longer produced, it's medium height collar.