or Connect

Posts by jomo1

Lowered price to $499.99.
Thank you, I corrected the title!  My mistake.
I am selling a pair of John Lobb Richard ankle boots in black calf, size 7E UK.  The boot have been worn 3-4 times and have always had heel protectors on them  The boots feature Riri zippers and are made on Lobb's 8000 last, which fits very similar to the 7000 last.  They come with the original box and shoe bags.  Richards were a limited run hence they rarely come up for sale.  Free shipping in the continental US.   The boots are in Mint Condition.  The color is Bracken...
Selling a pair of John Lobb Richard ankle boots in black calf.  The boot have been worn 7-8 times and have heel protectors on them  The boots feature Riri zippers and are made on Lobb's 8000 last.  They come with the original box and shoe bags.  Richards were a limited run hence they rarely come up for sale.  Free shipping in the continental US.
These shoes have been worn once and are in perfect condition.  The are a pair of limited production Leathersoul Alden 8D - Plaza Lined Suede Flex Chukka's in Brown.  I believe Leathersoul did a single run of these and has no plans to do another.  The shoe does not fit me so I am selling.  They come in the original box with Alden bags.  Shoe trees not included.  I put heel plates on the shoes so the rear of the heals show no wear, I have removed those for the sale.   I...
I'd love to pick up a pair of these, if anyone is selling used.  J. Gilbert Plain Toe Alden Kudu in 8D  Thanks
I ended up putting this out to Ebay if you have interest: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271100841938
This is a 1968 jacket and matching pants from Modern Amusement, new with tags.  I am not setup to take great photos so I also attached a few from the web as well. This was from their 2008 line and no longer available.  The color is French Black which is a very dark charcoal pinstripe. Two button model.  The jacket is sized Small and the pants are 32.  It fits like a very slim 38r or a full 36r.   Jacket - sized S   Shoulder to cuff: 23" Shoulder seam to...
This is great condition pair of Alden 9901s.  They have no major cuts or scrapes and were put through Alden restoration and only worn 4 times since. They have always had a heel tap to protect the heel.  Very little wear on the soles.
I am selling a pair of Alden of Carmel's AF42.  This shoe was made on a single run and has not been produced for years.  It's produced on the Plaza last and is a moc toe, hand stitched oxford with double leather soles.  The shoe was worn about 15 times and is in excellent condition.  Not cuts, scrapes, etc on the shell.  I have always used heel taps to protect the heels and he sole has very little wear.   If you have interest in this shoe in this size, you will...