or Connect

Posts by jomo1

I'd love to pick up a pair of these, if anyone is selling used.  J. Gilbert Plain Toe Alden Kudu in 8D  Thanks
I ended up putting this out to Ebay if you have interest: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271100841938
This is a 1968 jacket and matching pants from Modern Amusement, new with tags.  I am not setup to take great photos so I also attached a few from the web as well. This was from their 2008 line and no longer available.  The color is French Black which is a very dark charcoal pinstripe. Two button model.  The jacket is sized Small and the pants are 32.  It fits like a very slim 38r or a full 36r.   Jacket - sized S   Shoulder to cuff: 23" Shoulder seam to...
This is great condition pair of Alden 9901s.  They have no major cuts or scrapes and were put through Alden restoration and only worn 4 times since. They have always had a heel tap to protect the heel.  Very little wear on the soles.
I am selling a pair of Alden of Carmel's AF42.  This shoe was made on a single run and has not been produced for years.  It's produced on the Plaza last and is a moc toe, hand stitched oxford with double leather soles.  The shoe was worn about 15 times and is in excellent condition.  Not cuts, scrapes, etc on the shell.  I have always used heel taps to protect the heels and he sole has very little wear.   If you have interest in this shoe in this size, you will...
 Please delete
r
Long time Lurker here - finally registered to get active.  Hello everyone, your content has been amazing!
5 sets of pullups 20,20,16,13,11