or Connect

Posts by rockbom

These shoes are made by Edward green for a London Shop "SW1".   They are slight seconds but only cosmetics. The right shoe has some loose binding at the back, and it also has a slight mark on the leather sole.   These are shown in the last two pictures provided.   These shoes are tassle loafers in a size 7F, a regular width.   It measures approximately 28.5 cm by 10cm (from the outside) and 26.5cm by 9.5cm (from the inside). They have an RRP of...
These shoes are made by Edward green for a London Shop "SW1".   They are slight seconds but only cosmetics. The right shoe has some loose binding at the back, and it also has a slight mark on the leather sole.   These are shown in the last two pictures provided.   These shoes are tassle loafers in a size 7F, a regular width.   It measures approximately 28.5 cm by 10cm (from the outside) and 26.5cm by 9.5cm (from the inside). They have an RRP of...
Cesare Attolini Used Navy Sportcoat Italian  52 size 100% Cashmere   Good Used Condition but small defect on right side of back place.   Repaired by professional taylor. ( please refer the picture)   JUST USD 400 (Brand new Attolini is Over USD 1500..)     Shipping from KOREA and ship to worldwide   ASIA USD20 . other place +USD 30   If you have any Question.  JUST PM  me.
Brand New ISAIA SPORTCOAT Cuffs are unfinished . It looks like seersucker but Fabric is 100% silk. Half lining and 100% Cupro. I uploaded lots of picture. Please Look this and Judge yourself. It's Really Nice Sportcoat.   If you have any Question about This . Send Me PM. I sell this $250   Shipping Cost Asia + $30 Europe & America +$40 Etc +$45   Size is IT 50. US 40. Measurements And Shoulder to shoulder is 17.5 ~18 true! Chest to...
sorry, I confused about seerscuker..   It's fabric is 100% silk ( Written in Tag) and 100% Cupro Lining..   Thanks.   And Shoulder to shoulder is 17.5 Chest to Chest : 21 Length : 29
Brand New Witout Tag ISAIA Seersucker Blazer.   That's Really Nice and good.   Size is 50 IT & 7 Drop.   100% seta.   Cuffs are Unfinised   I'll send to worldwide. and shipping FREE!!   If you have any question , Please send a PM.   Good bye.