or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

Happy to do my part!
Shell Cordovan GATs via Epaulet.   Just put down my pre-order.
Too many possible combinations. This will be a perfect gift for my brother-in-law. You can transfer the prize right?
I wonder if the "class yearnings" argument for modern hipsters is even realistic. At least, if emulation were the goal, you'd think they'd get a little closer than "urban lumberjack."
$340
Stunning!
I sometimes wonder if I should bother to hate on trends simply because they differ from my tastes and area able to be captured in a few accurate stereotypes.   That blog post makes some amusing points, but is also quite clearly coming from an overtly diminutive perspective.
http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/shell-cordovan-belt.htmlThe lighter shade of these may work
 Bacon, beards, Harley bobbers, farm-to-table, unvarnished wood, crafts-for-the-sake-of-crafs - yep, that pretty much sums it all up.  It's how "metro" got scruffy. Though I rue the term, many are calling this modern aesthetic "lumbersexual." Others are calling it the "American Heritage Revival." I am no expert, but it seems to have evolved over the last decade or so as a result of hipsters learning about the many f***ed up practices that go into the manufacturing of...
Those look gorgeous. So we know they have the hides. I just sent them an email. Maybe they've got a pair lying around somewhere!