or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

Exactly what I was hoping to hear. My thanks.
Gentlemen, I need a quick bit of advice on a matter I'm stuck on.  I am about to buy an Omega Speedmaster Professional for my first "serious" watch.   Now I'm stuck on a tough question, do I go with the traditional 3570 with the hesalite (acrylic) crystal, as close as it gets to the one worn on the moon?:       Or do I go with the more scratch proof and beautiful 3573, aka "sapphire sandwich" with the extra polished bits and display caseback for another...
After purchasing my new Street Triple R, I did what I always do and dove into research and thinking on riding gear setups. I've largely concluded that reinforced jeans are a complete waste of money and, by and large, do not protect as well as they should. Here's the approach I'll be adopting moving forward.   Track days: Full armored leather suit, racing boots/gloves. (can't afford all this yet, so no track days for me) Aggressive day-riding: armored textile or...
Oh my; oh my...          
 That's reaching, dude. @CelliniEVO Green was all you could kop on sale too, eh? Wish I snagged a triple navy. There's always next year. Or trolling ebay. Hmm, actually this one is kind of tempting.... 
Sns blanket? I mean they look good enough but I would be concerned about softness. Why not alpaca?
 Pics?
No kidding! But most of the protective pieces at least use replaceable pucks. Most sliders get completely wrecked from a single use
Well what's to say... It's a 2014 Triumph Street Triple R. 105 BHP @ 11,850RPM and 68NM torque at 9,750RPM. The most perfectly linear power band of any middleweight, adjustable Ohlin's suspension, Brembo brakes w/ABS and a dry weight of 368lbs. She'll be a fully dressed, white sport standard with a seat cowl, belly pan and fly screen, sporting red accents in the gear actuator and rear axle bobbins and protected by Triumph axle and frame sliders, a Rizoma crankcase guard...
I wear my stark mostly under my Arcteryx Veilance insulated field coat. Or under a thick wool RL blazer with the collar up.