or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

Pretty disappointed in Arc'teryx Veilance A/W '14 too. Same shit, different color. I have it on (somewhat) good authority that all the guys on the Veilance team recently left Arc'teryx and also, that items will be produced in China. Goodbye inspiration.   Anyone have anything wonderful to check out?
Hey it'll be fun. Sportster is like Southern California: obsessed with looks and sounding sooo cool. Gives ya a great time but more expensive than it's worth. Fun to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Sancho's Tacos on the PCH in Huntington Beach is a must. You could check out Bonny Doon beach. My brothers ex girlfriend always loved running around there naked. Usually just naked old dudes though.
Oh man that Chelsea... Makes me want to buy a cafe bike just to make it appropriate
I upgraded to a vector 2 after almost a year with a cheap HTC. I no longer look at helmets. I got a pair of Held Air N Dry because on occasion my hands felt numb from rain or cold. I no longer look at gloves. For jackets I have a warm (Dainese) and a cool (RSD) weather option. For pants, I have jeans (BullIt) and textile (Dainese Drake Air). Never saw a great looking pair of Draggins up close. I really like Sidi's motorcycle high tops for around town. No boot out there...
:: pours a little of his beverage on the ground::
My Alternative Apparel shirts came in. I ordered from an eBay seller connected with shopblueco.com. Based on what you all have been saying, I must conclude that these shirts are counterfeit (no surprise at $8/a pop). No attached tags or branded packaging. Just the inner tags. The cotton is mediocre and too thin for use as anything but an undershirt and the stitching around the shoulder line is kind of squirly. The fit is a bit slim, which is cool but the cut overall is...
Okay Silky, you're on. I just ordered two AAs and a Taylor Stitch. Let's see how it goes.
AAfrican hair sheep leather. Hand made in England. And insulting them really only proves one's own ignorance. Rapha is the shit.