or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

How about that. Always learning something new on SF. Thanks!
 Gorgeous. This begs the question, how many pairs of Stows are too many?
Designer bulletproof vests.... What a fantastic concept. Does Israel have an established designer tapping that market yet?
Only a little. I have a pair of Transit heavy cotton button-front pants. I call them my "dress sweats." I'm usually a size 33 and a Medium in most US sizes. I took a L in these and had them tailored slightly because the M was really more of a 31-32. I've had them for maybe two years now and still wear them at least once a week in cooler temperatures, almost always when flying. Incredibly comfortable, fairly warm and yet somehow rife with attitude. As for outerwear, I...
Lest Welt War 2 break out...
I've got a few MHL tee shirts made of a heavy, stretchy cotton with really fantastic dyes. Not as soft as, say, Sunspel. But definitely tees with presence. They're probably my favorites next to my Transit Uomo tees. Nothing tops those.
 I was looking at those trousers. How's the fit? Yeah her knits are great. I love when she does orange or mustard yellow.
 Love MHL. Her fabric choices are beyond reproach. I like the minimalism with which this example buys into the fair isle look.
I suppose I should be grateful that there are no size 8s. Cordovan Stows for $450 USD is a rare sight indeed and I'm still busy breaking in my lollipop cavaliers!