or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

I wanted the green one. =\
The best pieces sell out quick but the best discounts come after Christmas, so it's adangerous waiting game. Better to go in with a game plan.
Yeah CF, I hear ya. Screw it, I'm just going to hold off until the end-of-season drops... difficult as it may be.     But anyone? Sales in NYC today? 
 Which items went so fast?  Ah shit, there goes the S.N.S. Stark I wanted. Crewneck is tempting but... it's just not the same...
And then you wake up and there's a sale at Mr. P Hey, any good sales in New York today? I'm in town on shopping business.
 Quick search showed their stuff selling for $50-$80 all over the web. Made in italy? Maybe that's where they sew the tags on...
I bet you live for plebes actually recognizing and complementing your unremarkable yet expensive shoes. But I guess I can't be too critical. I love my MMM gats...
They seem well made but, honestly, they're kind of boring. I mean they're kind of like Italian leather Keds. That silly golden serial number has got to be getting old by now...
OMG everyone is always buying common projects. Do people buy a pair or two every year?