or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

I mean. In an ideal world one would have other sweaters in their drawers... I like the high collar though. Hard to find one that stays put at your neck that isn't a roll or turtle. A bit unnecessary in warmer weather. But Boston winters can be brutal, so mine gets a lot of use.
You're about a month late on their reference. You'll never get the hot items if it takes you this long to learn of them. [/quote] Hot item? The Starks are hot but nobody was really talking about the Reference until lately. And really, it's applications are limited.
And that code would be...
I typically take a 9 when 9 isn't too snug.. In this case I went with 9.5. Would that 9 1/4 were an option...
 What I found by taking this approach did lead to disappointment, but not through the feel of the fit. In this case, the boots fit snug and insole had the effect of keping my heel well anchored and my foot well aligned. However your point about length did turn out to be the main draw-back. Now in said boots, the toe is close to an inch from the edge of the toe box, perhaps just outside this range. Perhaps when I add a black pair to the collection I will try sizing down to...
I'll remind you all that a few hundred pages back there was some discussion on going a half size up when between sizes and using an insole for added arch support and cushioning - reasoning that seems rather sound. Maybe this is heresy to the all-knowing, all-profiting lord of the thread. But I find it a legitimate concern and one that has not yet been raised - which is more than I can say for a majority of what's posted here.
 This is post four thousand six hundred eighty-nine in a thread about one make of boots. I wasn't aware that any question could be inappropriate at this point...
When I bought my boots I went up half a size in order to use a cushy insole. I'm starting to think that an unintended consequence of this was a bigger wrinkle at the toe box.... Anyone else have this issue?
They are pretty slim cut - to the tune of a full size smaller than usual. But they are knits and will stretch a bit to your body. I take anywhere from a 38 to a 40 depending on the cut of something. Usually I'm a medium but I go for a large in these and it is a perfect fit (though the sleeves are a bit long, but that's always the case with sweaters). Considering your height and that your chest size isn't a heck of a lot smaller than mine, I think the medium would do you...
 It was late in the day using natural light for the "before pic," but yes, they're rust.  No way am I "flipping" them to some hipster. These boots have only just broken in!