Posts by BostonHedonist

For those who missed it
Well, Moser just gained a bit more of my respect. Of course, I do have a healthy love of the absurd: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/h-moser-swiss-mad-watch-swiss-cheese-limited-edition-venturer-introducing TLDR: they are selling a watch with a case made of Swiss cheese for more than a million. Seriously.
Ok let's workshop it. Why?  Working from fresh images:Pick em apart.
 Color/texture of the leather looks like hell compared to new. Disagree.
Matter of fact, the live launch event is tonight at 7p.m. GMT. That's what, 2pm for most of you?  
Ha. You can buy it if you want.  
Yeah it definitely is true that not every shape is for every foot. Especially true with all leather uppers. But I can't get over the poor quality of the leather itself. Stiff and badly tanned. I mean just look at the crackling of the die. And I don't wear these alot. With the number of manufactures jumping on the luxe sneaker market, we're spoiled for options now. Two months ago in Rome I popped into the Car Shoe (Prada) shop and walked out with two new pairs of sneakers...
Hey Gang. Well it looks like I'm staying another year in London, while my Street Triple collects dust in a garage in New Hampshire.   So I'm going to buy a bike and get a British license finally!)   What kind should I get. Riding for two, long distances, so I'm thinking a Tiger 800XC with all the bags...
So I'm about a year and a half into owning a pair of CP original Achilles lows. The Burgundy on white ones. I must say, they are one of the most disappointing footwear purchases I've ever made. The die has run out of the leather in a crackle pattern you see in corrected grain leather and I still get hot spots at the back of my heels and, oddly, where my left big toe meets my foot. They're fine if my day involves less than one mile of walking in total. But past that they...