or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

There is no logic to Hedonism. It is an art, my metaphor-proof friend.
Even though most Cambodians can't tell $2,000 shoes from $300 shoes?
Ho ho ho.There are two kinds of men in the world. The kind who wins a restaurant gift card and orders what he always orders, or the kind who kicks in a few bucks extra and gets the king crab for a change.
Why thank you. As a reward: free Hilton Honors silver status for everyone: https://hiltonhhonors.com/ProcessLanding/ProcessLanding/?lp=accentureftgold   As for release... how would I know such things? ::clearing his throat::
We're off to a fantastic start here...
I get back from a month in Thailand where massages cost around $8 an hour and a truly fantastic meal might cost $30. A week in the Executive Suite at Le Meridian cost about $500. I think I raided the minibar three times. You could hire a boat to take you around to different islands all day for less than $50, and they'll even catch you a fish and cook it up if you like - for no extra charge. Nothing there is labeled non-GMO or organic. Most Thai people have never even heard...
Generally speaking, all leather items on a man's person should be the same (or a very similar) color. Two-tone items are excluded from this rule.
I remember when Lululemon had that bit of scandal about their "Luon" yoga pants material being too transparent when stretched. Around that time I was an avid frequenter of Yoga studios. I no longer am.
One rule: be concise.     When we have nice things and are gentle to them, we can tun them into other nice things at will. The same can not usually be said for average things.