or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

LHS in cigar shell! You hear tales of these rare birds. But you seldom catch a glimpse...
$1650
 These are what I have: http://www.sunspel.com/uk/mens/sweats.html I really don't think it's possible to do better for basic cotton sweats than Sunspel.
If you have one made, I'd recommend a flap to cover the zipper. That would make it so clean. I have the button holes covered on all the shirts I have made. An under-rated enhancement.
Hmm. Dainite is better. But I can always have a cobbler put a topy on.
sold
SOLD
I bought this for a simple reason. It's the most beautiful denim jacket I've ever seen. But it's the wrong size, so I ordered a size up and am selling this one. The shop I bought it from doesn't speak English very well, so while I requested raw, I'm pretty sure this is the once-washed version.   What Is Oni Secret Denim? This denim is hand woven by an old man in a secret location in rural Japan, on vintage shuttle looms. He...
That is a nice model. Hm, I do see someone on the forum selling a new pair of Alden for J Crew jumpers in #8 in my size. Been considering it.
Guys, I'm in pickle. I want to get a "most days" boot and I've decided that I'd like cap-toe jumpers in shell with speed hooks. Probably something by Carmina or Viberg. But for the life of me, I can't decide on a color. I'm between #8, cognac, and "natural." But every time I think I've picked my favorite, I look at another shade, which then becomes my favorite. They're all so darn beautiful.   Help me sort this out?