or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

Yeah, good point @LA Guy. Maybe I'll just get the Belstaff I've been eyeing. @basil rathbone If your ankles are fit and you're not carrying a 50lb pack, I'd recommend Merrell Moab GTX shoes. I hiked 27 miles high up in the Andes in a two-year old pair and kept the pair around for another year or so. They were great.
So now I live in London and roughly three out of every four leather jackets is either some Perfecto knockoff or a cafe racer style moto jacket - and generally made of cheap leather. It's so ubiquitous that, as a motorcyclist myself, I'm officially over moto jackets. So what's the next evolution of the leather jacket? Can anyone recommend a decent zip leather jacket that is versatile and well made but isn't reminiscent of something or someone cooler than the wearer can...
I'm now thinking this Watch Art exhibit might be a good meetup opportunity for any TWATerati in and around London. Anyone interested in attending sometime late this week?   http://www.patek.com/en/communication/news/watch-art-grand-exhibition-in-london-2015
And now for something completely different.   inside the secretive world of London's sock club     Considering an infiltration, however I may need to up my ankle game first...
I've added all these to my "hit list" thanks! I didn't go in the museum, no. It was just a drive-by with our agent, who was showing us around a bit. I'll be back though.  Also now on the list; I do quite enjoy French (cuisine). Thanks!   You just don't miss an opportunity to defend your title, do you, Mimo!
That peacock's a rather overt statement then, isn't it...
 I sure hope so. Oh but to hear that minute repeater in person.  
Yes please.
 Thanks for sharing. That was an enjoyable read.