or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

I really want a track bike and for some reason I'm growing rather obsessed with the KTM RC 390     Ps Rumps - That shit is dope. Nice work.
 If you have an in there, I'd say go for it. They understand e-commerce better than any other motorcycle shop I know of. If you can learn a bit of what makes their secret sauce, you'd be a valuable employee in a number of possible industries.
Scoots of Anarchy  
There's my girl.    On the road... 
 You'd get the most beautiful build from either Deus in Venice or Roland Sands in Los Alamitos. But those guys are PRICY. I can't speak for Deus, RSD quoted me at about $20k to slap on all their aftermarket parts and do some custom paint. Any prefab is going to cost more. I mean I guess I get it, if you've got tens of thousands sitting around for an image-enhancing toy you could wreck, why not? Me, I'd probably hardly ride one of those if I had one. Unless I was suddenly...
Lol Harold. Your avatar. 
Decided to give a nato strap a try myself. It, and my Seiko diver, is growing on me.
Cool mods. But I wonder who would want to keep a 250 around long enough to enjoy them.
Cockpit view  
It isn't often that an off-beat bike build leaves me speechless. This is one of those times.