or Connect

Posts by BostonHedonist

Well what would you prefer, a bike that be smooth in city traffic and a devil on track days, or a bike that jumps off the line like a frog with a firecracker in its arse? http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/7388/i/maxima-fork-oil?colorid=262&sizeid=1765&siteID=CSE_GBase_53-0605&WT.mc_ID=80003&adpos=1o1&creative=39897539093&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKEAjwns6hBRDTpb_jkbTv1UYSJACBhber_av0c6rRRpYZZ_gz3IdOaRNjGT9iS6ihdsq7O3DS8xoCeW_w_wcB
 One vote for a Street Triple R. Or an FZ with upgraded suspension. I will admit sometimes I wish my Street had just a tad more low end torque... Then I get it to about 10,000 RPM and nearly soil myself no matter what gear I'm in.
Most certainly not the driving gloves. Just search for peccary gloves on eBay and you'll see the listings around the $100 mark. Can't verify the quality as of yet. Seems too good to be true. But if its made in Mexico or somewhere with comparable labor rates, it's possible for it to be a bargain. My gloves see far too much wear to justify designer prices..
 He makes peccary gloves as well and will put in a (no-doubt Chinese) cashmere lining for no extra charge. Just look at "all listings" for more info.  I do not yet. I'm heading to S.E. Asia for the remainder of this month. I'll very likely order a pair when I return to the States. Example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PECCARY-LEATHER-GLOVES-All-Colors-All-Sizes-/171138948334?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Gloves_Mittens&var=&hash=item27d8ad1cee
 I would love to see some activity here. I've about had it with department store and designer gloves. Every pair of Nordstrom gloves I've had has lasted two seasons at best. And so it is time to invest in something nicer and sturdier. I'm curious about people's opinions on the matter of hairsheep leather Vs. peccary. It seems as if hairsheep is more visually attractive and will fit itself better to your hand's natural shape, while peccary is classic and damn near...
Honestly, Ducati's new Bonneville will probably perform much better than the ones Triumph make. I am utterly unimpressed with Triumph's hipster bikes.   My Triple however.... well that's another story.
NWT Triple blue fisherman for 180? Couldn't pass that up.   So the fishermans, do those fit similar to the stark? My stark is a Large and fits pretty well (I'm a 41)...     Hey here's a question. Has anyone out there successfully shrunk an SNS sweater to fit?
Got my Taylor Stitch tee. It's good. Not great. Still feels better as an undershirt. I think I'm going to wait until more Margaret Howell tees go on sail at Mr. P this winter and load up.
Havent gotten a speeding ticket on mine all year! But I rarely take it over 95. Never above 110.
No problems with any Arc'teryx zippers so far. But if you have an issue, Arc may well fix it for you.       Just discovered something intriguing. Anyone have any experience with Ministry of Supply? Lab-grown dress clothes born from a hacker who went on kickstarter. I'm particularly interested in the Aviator Chinos. Water shedding, semi stretchy, seam sealed and features hidden crotch vents.