or Connect

Posts by oilpit

http://hypebeast.com/forums/denim/82050/?topic_page=209   about a quarter of the way down
Does anybody condition their N&F leather patches?   My indigo dyed patch on my 21 ouncers is starting to look dry, and getting veiny, crack/lines which I don't really like.   Would I be benefitted by conditioning it?  Keep in mind the patch is blue...so I don't want anything that will tan it, but if it would be benefitted by a little moisture I definitely want to take advantage of that.
Hardly, comparing weight to race is moronic...
This statement is incredibly ironic...
Funny, I literally just stumbled upon Viparo a few days ago...they seem to be the only people in the world that make a leather hoodie... I found a few forum posts on some Australian fashion forum saying good things about the leather/quality, but I'll take that with a grain of salt.   I'll be interested to see if any SF members own any of their pieces...
New Cure    
ask again in 6 months...
THIS   I honestly don't understand the Jordan design progression... I love ones and threes, but all of the other silhouettes are just gross IMO, they only get uglier as time goes on.   Don't get me started on tens...
I'm partial to the "inuits" and the "wingtips"    There are some crazy Janoski colorways...
Epic WG fit, even more epic Janoski's... How did you size?     I seriously dig those kicks...