or Connect

Posts by jje2105

Selling these Loake boots. Beautiful burgundy leather. Great condition, just need a polish. $130 or best offer. 
J Crew Gift Card for $150, selling for $120 or best offer.
I got this gift card for Christmas. I'll consider offers. I can e-mail you the card's code so you can use it immediately.
These are beautiful pants that I bought new last winter, but never got around to wearing. Retail is about $500. Wide wale, luxurious fabric. I can take measurements later.   Asking $200 shipped, or best offer.
I bought this from another SF member. 100% wool, great condition. The color is a rich brown, donegal-like. Shawl collar with button closure and loop. Size small.   Shoulder to shoulder: 18" Bottom of collar to bottom of sweater: 24.5"   $40 shipped, or best offer.
You know what this is. Excellent condition, hardly worn. Asking 60 shipped in CONUS, but I will accept offers.
Very cool casual navy jacket. 9.5/10 condition 63% Cotton 37% Nylon. Feels like nylon, solid construction. Vents in the back. Shipped CONUS. Includes fees.   I will accept offers.   Measurements: Shoulders: 17.75" P2P: 20.75" Length: 29" Sleeve from shoulder: 25.75"
Howdy everyone, I have the following copies of the excellent Rake magazine for sale: - Issue 16 featuring Harland Miller - Issue 17 featuring Gucci CEO Patrizio di Marco. SOLD Cost is USD 15 each, including shipping in the CONUS. I would ship abroad as well.   Thanks!
Make it $250 and we have a deal :)
Hi, let me get back to you later today. I might have to add $20 for shipping.