or Connect

Posts by jje2105

Hi! Are the navy Younts still available? If so, are they cuffed? And what's the inseam? Thank you!
Selling these Loake boots. Beautiful burgundy leather. Great condition, just need a polish. $130 or best offer. 
J Crew Gift Card for $150, selling for $120 or best offer.
I got this gift card for Christmas. I'll consider offers. I can e-mail you the card's code so you can use it immediately.
These are beautiful pants that I bought new last winter, but never got around to wearing. Retail is about $500. Wide wale, luxurious fabric. I can take measurements later.   Asking $200 shipped, or best offer.
I bought this from another SF member. 100% wool, great condition. The color is a rich brown, donegal-like. Shawl collar with button closure and loop. Size small.   Shoulder to shoulder: 18" Bottom of collar to bottom of sweater: 24.5"   $40 shipped, or best offer.
You know what this is. Excellent condition, hardly worn. Asking 60 shipped in CONUS, but I will accept offers.
Very cool casual navy jacket. 9.5/10 condition 63% Cotton 37% Nylon. Feels like nylon, solid construction. Vents in the back. Shipped CONUS. Includes fees.   I will accept offers.   Measurements: Shoulders: 17.75" P2P: 20.75" Length: 29" Sleeve from shoulder: 25.75"
Howdy everyone, I have the following copies of the excellent Rake magazine for sale: - Issue 16 featuring Harland Miller - Issue 17 featuring Gucci CEO Patrizio di Marco. SOLD Cost is USD 15 each, including shipping in the CONUS. I would ship abroad as well.   Thanks!
Make it $250 and we have a deal :)