or Connect

Posts by mljones99

I have for sale 4 issues of Men's Ex magazine. Feb '09, March '09, April '09, and May '09. $15 each. Prices include USPS shipping. I will ship out of the US but the buyer will have to cover the extra postage. I also have the Men's Ex Eyewear magazine for $10 shipped.
I'm 6'6" so the longer the better.
some black Bruno Magli cap toes
Quote: Originally Posted by AgentQ how? I work there.
I hang mine.
Quote: Originally Posted by versusqc Lining a jacket with Hermes scarves So much caviar going on... I was actually talking to a co-worker about this just yesterday. We get them so cheap that it wouldn't be an expensive project, probably be a lot of fun too.
In my opinion they run a touch wide. most dress shoes i need a wider width but these were fine. I just should have bought the 13 instead of the 12.
I have for sale a couple pairs of shoes that just don't fit quite right. Shoe trees NOT included but can be purchased for $15 a pair. 1. Ferragamo "Pregiato" loafer in Walnut Calf. Size 13 EE. Worn maybe 6 times. I love this shoe but I just got the wrong size. Comes with shoe bags and box. Retail on these are $520, for sale here for $225 shipped to anywhere in the US. (the little spot near the right heal in the second picture is not a scratch, just some fuzz that I...
I had some store credit to burn at Ralph Lauren so I picked up a small bottle of Purple Label. Works surprisingly well with my body chemistry... didn't really like it on the blotter card but after spraying it on my skin and giving it just a minute I really like it.
$38.75 after discount (a nearby salon gives 15% off hair services to employees of nearby businesses), then add about $10 for tip.