or Connect

Posts by mljones99

I don't because I get an employee discount.
I'm switching back and forth with Tom Ford Grey Vetivere and Ralph Lauren Purple Label. I'll also throw in Terre D'Hermes if it's cold outside.
Quote: Originally Posted by hammer07 The woven Hermes ties with thicker silk are very nice. Much better than their printed twills. Please let me know if you can your hands on other thicker Hermes ties. Perhaps I can get a few more after the first of the year. Thanks.
I have for sale a few Hermes items. All items are authentic and brand new. All come with original orange boxes as well. 1. Hermes "Sparkling India" tie in kiwi/vert clair/orange, retail price is $180. $100 shipped 2. SOLD 3. Hermes "Millesime" leather gloves in marron fonce/orange. Size 9.5. Retail is $670. $300 shipped. 4. Hermes small crystal vase. Clou de sel logo, approx 6" tall. Could even be used as a big rocks glass Retail is $245. $150 shipped.
Favorite: Breitling Least favorite: Tag
Quote: Originally Posted by oaw01 Are the darltons really that good ? I know alot of SFers love these shoes. But I'm seriously considering canceling my order for these Bruno Maglis since I can get it for around $160 Where at? I really like those.
I picked up a pair of the Wide Adamson Penny Loafer for about $250 with tax.
I had a couple of slices of Extreme Fuel pizza from Fuel Pizza.
Right now, Cherry Dr Pepper
I have for sale a Hugo Boss polo shirt that I received as a gift that unfortunately doesn't fit. It is size XXL (but fits more like an XL) and is Pima Cotton. I think they retail for about $65 at Nordstrom. The color is pretty close to Carolina Blue. Material feels great, would make an awesome shirt to play golf in. $30 shipped. I also have 4 issues of Men's Ex magazine, Feb-May of 2009. $15 each shipped.