or Connect

Posts by mljones99

Why don't you bring it to an Hermes store and have them send it to a craftsman? We do that all the time for clients. If you just need a hole punched, any store can do that on the spot.
I have the August 2009, January 2010, and February 2010 issues of Men's Ex and the January 2010 issue of Leon for sale. $15 each shipped to anywhere in US.
i hang most everything.
i think i have 5... maybe 6
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Take one of the 0s off and you got it. Gorgeous case... togo leather? no, I believe it is something stiffer... vache liegee i i think
I have a client that wants to sell his hermes briefcase and I told him I would try and help him out. brand new, dark brown sac a depeches 41. 2 gussets, silver hardware. I don't have a picture yet but will get one as soon as I can. Until then, it looks like the one below but in dark brown. i think retail on these are around $7300 and he is looking for $4000 which is about what he paid for it. he's doing a lot of travel over the next 3-4 weeks so it may be february...
Dr Pepper
AlwaysDressed, your Omega is sweet!
I'm so glad my boss doesn't order these for our store.
I have for sale 3 Zegna shirts and a pair of Allen Edmonds "Georgetown" loafers from the Crosstown Collection. 1. Zegna Blue/White stripe. XXL. Worn 3 or 4 times. $30 shipped 2. Zegna brown/blue/purple check. XXXL. Button down collar. Worn 6 or 7 times. $30 shipped 3. Zegna Blue stripe. 18L. Worn twice. $40 4. Zegna light blue polo. XXL. $20 shipped 5. Allen Edmonds Crosstown Collection "Georgetown". Brown. 13 D. Worn...