or Connect

Posts by mljones99

i'm in charlotte, nc and don't mind being a proxy if needed.
I live in Charlotte but have a house in the mountains of Asheville that I spend a good amount of time at so mine goes to the Biltmore Estate. http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=pxq...69976211&sty=b
my favorite is Shiner Bock because its what I grew up on back home in Texas. I also really enjoy Blanche de Bruxelles
that would look soo great on my Super Avenger but I just can't right now. Beautiful strap.
I'm a fan too. I'm a big fan of Eric Repert and his food. I actually enjoy the non-cooking portions of Avec Eric more than the cooking portion. But I have to disagree with putting on the Food Network, if that happened I have a feeling the show would change. Don't get me wrong, I watch a lot of Food Network but it's more for entertainment than actually getting some substance out of the shows.
of the 30 or so cookbooks I have... i'd have to say my favorites are Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc and Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking Vol. 1
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Hermes shoes haven't been made by JL in years (5 or more). not true. we had some cap toes made by Lobb in our store as recently as last spring.
Quote: Originally Posted by hermes man can anyone verify if this shoe is made by John Lobb http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ategoryDisplay becauuse i plan to get it from local boutique i am paying extra 400$ due to our fked up boutique mark up so it has to be good.... i dont wanna end up in regret.. that shoe is NOT made by Lobb.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron01 Other way around, and I don't think all Hermes shoes are made by JL there are only a few Hermes shoes made by Lobb. I forgot what the line is called. The rest of Hermes shoes are made by Hermes.
I literally only wore these for 8 hours one day and put them back in the box so they are in excellent condition. They have the adidas adiprene insoles which are very comfortable but at the end of the day they don't have enough arch support for me and my custom inserts don't fit well in them. I don't have pictures yet (I'm at work and they are at home) but can send pictures to anyone interested. $80 shipped. PM me if intersted. I know they aren't really what the...