or Connect

Posts by DYZYN

I'm in my last year as an econ major. So I'm biased. But this has my vote. 
Entrepreneurship will go through you some very interesting topics, though I wouldn't take it as a major by itself. Unless you want to be an entrepreneur, you'll want to get a double major or get it as a minor.   A couple buddies of mine who went the MIS route got jobs as soon as they got out of undergrad.    At a couple schools I've been to, finance was taken by those who didn't want the challenges of an accounting degree and management was the 'cop out'...
Congrats, enjoy it. 
I have a G2X, in fact I have had many G2Xs. I've had to call T-Mobile to complain about this phone more times than I'd like to relive. What a waste of time. I don't know if they have fixed the issues on the new phones, they might have. I was able to get one where the issues aren't as pronounced.    There's class action lawsuit against LG too.
Hold off for a few more months. Interest rates aren't going anywhere and housing prices are still sinking. We may be heading for some stagnation/mild dip in the coming months.   Also, credit markets are pretty free at the moment, so securing a loan with good credit and an 'ok' down payment shouldn't be too hard.
Also, don't judge a book by the price you pay for it. Many times I have bought a book for a price and sold it for a few bucks less. The actual cost is the difference, which is why sometimes renting books isn't the best answer. 'Size up' the professor, does the syllabus specify a heavy reliance on the book?    Good luck!
In regards to Pizza, I find the local italian shops are best. None of that fast food pizza crap. I do enjoy Dominos and Papa Johns on occasion though.   I've also seen menus with ads on them. I understand firms want to be profit maximizing, but at what cost? That is a major turnoff. But again, if the food is good, I guess it's something that can be dealt with.
My name is Jason, I'm the owner of DYZYN.com. Usually I like to throw on a tee or polo and jeans, but living in sunny Miami, FL makes me throw on a pair of shorts more often than not. I also enjoy throwing on some Brooks Brothers on occasion.  I'm also in my last year of undergrad majoring in economics.