or Connect

Posts by patrick_b

Anybody have a 266 Sportsman they are willing to sell? I think the 266 Sportsman is just about perfect in terms of shape, organization & size. When I went to buy it, I tried packing it with my stuff for a standard 2 night trip. It almost worked but didn't fit my eagle creek folder I use for dress shirts, SC, etc. I opted for the Med Travel instead which is only an inch larger in each dimension, but increases the volume signifcantly. I've used the medium travel for 3-4 yrs...
I think the 266 Sportsman is just about perfect in terms of shape, organization, size. When I went to buy it, I tried packing it with my stuff for a standard 2 night trip. It almost worked but didn't fit my eagle creek folder. I use it for my shirts, SC, etc. I opted for the Med Travel instead which is only an inch larger in each dimension, but increases the volume signifcantly. I may try out the sportsman again and use the next size smaller folder. Do they still make the...
+1 That stuff works great & doesn't impact color at all. I picked up a 2 pack at ebay last year for a good price.
I use the M Travel as well for non flying travel. It's a great 1-2 day bag but I hate how it flips over when packed full and carried over the shoulder.
Here's a bunch of my ~3 yr old PCT. last images were when new and I tried for a high shine. [[SPOILER]]
Damn you Dustin! Is your EG stock on sale as well?
They have my size in the natural mini ripple. I've never even considered that type of sole but they are growing on me. Are they crepe-like in comfort or more dainite-like? Or am I completely off?   Tough decision...
    Thanks guys, much appreciated. I have slim straights but never tried slims. Looks like I'll stick with slim straights.
How do they differ? Just curious.
I have a flyweight Sapper. It's was discontinued 3-4 yrs ago. No liner and uses Barbours lightest wax cotton at 4 oz. I love it, it's a nice hybrid of a motorcycle and military inspired design. Perfect 3 season jacket. I go with a Beaufort or bedale in winter, late fall.