or Connect

Posts by patrick_b

Love the jacket, M41?
Per the blog post, they are made by Horseman Joe Leather Bootmaker.http://horseman-joe.com
Thanks for the help gents. Much appreciated.
Seeking sizing advice on the Coniston. I'm a measured 11D US, Barrie 10.5D US and picked up the Islay in 11D US from Barneys. They are plenty roomy, perhaps a touch long. I normally suffer from toe box tightness and these work well. My Islay are stamped in US size but I'd like to know the UK equivalent. RE: the Coniston, can anyone help with a UK size recommendation? I'm planning to purchase from BSA Ltd and therefore need to know my UK size. BSA recommended a 10.5E UK...
Does anybody in DC carry EG? I thought Sky Valet did but they don't appear to carry them now. I'm down here for a meeting so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Waiting to board a flight to DC. Crepe sole comfort for a conference where I'll be on my feet all day. Will drop by Alden DC of course.
 Snuff barrie on Crepe was a jcrew makeup.  Snuff...definitely I like them both but the tan on flexwelt get much less wear than the snuff. For me snuff is a 3.5 season color while tan is less versatile. My only gripe is that the crepe is so heavy compared to the unlined leydon version and don't pack as small. But that's more an issue for packing/traveling than wearing. I've picked up some Rancourt suede chukkas with a crepe-like sole and they were so much lighter than the...
That sounds like good news thanks guys.
I was checking out a Madison cashmere navy SC at $1098. Can I stack a 15% for signing up for a BB card onto the FF 25%?
 I'm with you. Crepe for trade show is a match made in heaven. I have a show Thurs - Sat next week in DC and am wearing my Barrie snuff suede chukkas. Pictured below next to the Leydon flex welt chukka in tan.  It also gives me a chance to drop by Alden DC while I'm there.