or Connect

Posts by patrick_b

How's the 72 last fit? 202 works great for me and I've been drooling over the Superdenim Galways lately. Wondering if the 72 will work. Beautiful boots!
RRL Slim Straight Helm Wash (slightly distressed, still dark). Tagged 38x32. These came with one leg longer than the other so one leg's been hemmed to match the other. MSRP $300.   Worn a handful of times, will wash before shipping Actual Measurements Laid Flat: Waist 19.5" Inseam 31" Hem (Leg Opening) 9" Front Rise 12" Rear Rise 16.5"   $50 + $10 shipping USPS Priority in CONUS.
RRL Slim Fit, Midland wash (slightly distressed, still dark). Tagged 40x32. RRL does a decent job at their pre-distressing. MSRP $300. Actual Measurements Laid Flat: Waist 20.5" Inseam 31" Hem (Leg Opening) 9" Front Rise 11.5" Rear Rise 17"   Worn just a few times, will wash before shipping. $75 + $10 USPS Priority in CONUS.
 With that said, it doesn't look off to me at all. Looks like it fits you well IMO.
Received my email today for 40% off. If you filter by brand, there's a decent amount of RRL.  
 I've always longed for RRL at the RL/Polo store here in Boston. No such luck.
Good point. Certainly could be horn.
Shameless plug, just listed my Barbour x Norton & Sons Barra jacket for sale in B&S. XL in tan/sandstone.
FW 2013 Barbour collab with Saville Row's Norton & Sons. Waxed cotton in tan sandstone color, made in UK.   Size XL Measurements:   Chest: 23" (pit to pit) Length 29" (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) Sleeve: 25.75 (shoulder seam to end of sleeve)   Originally sold for $650, this is in great condition and has some interesting details.   Aged/vintage wax but not distressed Fine wale, almost velvet corduroy Collar Chin Strap Eyelet vented...
Found in an antique shop. Florsheim shoe horn actually made of some sort of bone.